Complaint Review: Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:greeley Colorado
Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations
2419 E. Commercial Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations scams in the mail? Ft. Lauderdale Florida

This company sent me a letter, more of a booklet, of free 'you get to go on this cruise and to Vegas' for free...Well, being as brilliant as I am, I called them and talked to them for about 30 minutes everything sounded really really good. They told me they needed my credit card info, not to charge until I actually authorized it, but they said they needed to see if there was a way I could possibly afford it, although I gave them my debit card number, they told me they would not actually charge it.

The charges are pending right now, and I have called my bank and they told me to go ahead and call the company to see since the bank cannot do anything until it is no longer pending... I called the company and they said that the payment should not actually post because I did not 'authorize' it, but I can see it pending, they told me they had to run the card to see if I had the money, but right now my pending bank page says that I am now about $400 overdrawn. yeah I feel Smart

Kacyh812
greeley, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line-Vacations/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line-Vacations-scams-in-the-mail-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-389805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC