Complaint Review: Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations

• Submitted: Sat, November 17, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: redhaireddoll — colorado springs Colorado United States of America
Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations
2419 E. Commercial Blvd Suite 100 Ft.Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations Scammed by the company Ft.Lauderdale, Florida

I received a phone call that I was eligible for a greatly discounted trip to various locations by cruise or I would be able to receive bonus getaway vacations.

I have Parkinson's Disease and thought it would be a great idea before my situation worsened to take a vacation.  I am on disability, so my funds are limited.

I had to borrow from my family for this great trip.  I was asked to pay for the trip for 300 dollars and I would be set to travel except for the port fees.  The trip wound up to be a complete scam.

I called with my reservation number to the airline and found out the airfare was not included.  Next, the port fees were over a thousand dollars per person.

I don't understand why companies will take advantage of people they don't realize what situation they are in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line-Vacations/FtLauderdale-Florida-33308/Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line-Vacations-Scammed-by-the-company-FtLauderdale-Florida-970699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations