Complaint Review: Imperial Majesty Cruise Vacations - Ramada Plaza

• Updated: Mon, February 15, 2010

• Reported By: C & I — London Ontario Canada
Imperial Majesty Cruise Vacations - Ramada Plaza
2419 E. Commercial Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Imperial Majesty Cruise Vacations - Ramada Plaza You charged us for a cabin upgrade we did not receive. We demand a refund. Ft. Lauderdale , Florida

We signed up for a vacation/cruise with Imperial Majesty Cruise Vacations. Really it is just a scam trying to get people to sign away their money for worthless timeshares, but that is not my complaint. When we booked the date my wife opted to upgrade our cabin as a birthday gift to me at a cost of $159.45. When we got to our cabin it was a lower deck cabin with separate bunks and no window. My wife called their 800 number at their Ramada welcome center and she was given a fax number. They told her she had to fax or write a letter of complaint and that these things take time. First of all the fax number never worked. She sent a registered letter which apparently arrived 10 days ago but we have yet to hear from them. I looked online and found a customer service number. That number is no longer in service. I called them on friday and was told there is no customer service number and to write a letter or fax. They gave me a new fax number. That fax number worked but the message always cut out before completion. I called today and I actually got customer service. I told the person the problem and she told me to write a letter or fax. She gave me another fax number that doesn't answer, it just rings until the machine redials. I told her I didn't need a letter. I said all I need is my customer number and a credit card number so they could refund the money. Now I want this handled responsibly. I shouldn't need a letter or fax to prove that I didn't get my upgrade. It should be on their computer. They should have contacted me as soon as they got their letter, admitted the mistake and returned the money. I want this ended.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2010 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Vacations-Ramada-Plaza/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33308-4042/Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Vacations-Ramada-Plaza-You-charged-us-for-a-cabin-upgrade-we-di-569917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Majesty Cruise Vacations - Ramada Plaza