Complaint Review: Imperial Majesty

• Submitted: Mon, March 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:Fort Lauderdale Florida
Imperial Majesty
4161 NW 5th Street, Suite 200, Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 954-453-4625
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Imperial Majesty booking agent mislead us on the itinerary on the 3 night cruise to Nassau. Plantation Florida

Being a Florida resident I've been a big fan of this little cruise/itinerary for years and have taken the Regal Empress to Nassau on several occasions with family & friends. I spoke with their booking agent who went over the itinerary of their new 3 night cruise to Nassau. I made plans for 2 days in Nassau to celebrate my father's birthday and invited other family members who traveled at great expense/distance to share in the experience.

I was shocked and outraged to learn upon check in that we didn't have 2 days in Nassau, simply 1, the very same as the 2 night cruise, only we are spending an entire day traveling at sea rather than traveling the passage at night. Imagine my disappointment - I feel totally ripped off! At the time, their website didn't publish the 3 night itinerary at all. I wouldn't have booked the trip had I known we only had one day in Nassau, several excursions in Nassau were subsequently cancelled.

My entire family was looking forward to our itinerary and were very disappointed - we were completely mislead into booking this cruise. To top that off...I've made numerous attempts at contacting Imperial Majesty, no one has ever contacted me back - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Lynn
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Majesty/nationwide/Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line-Imperial-Majesty-booking-agent-mislead-us-on-the-itinerary-on-432248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Majesty