- Report: #810833
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Imperial Marketing Research
Imperial Marketing Research160 West 56th Street New York, New York United States of America
Imperial Marketing Research IMR Secret Shopper Scam Letter and Check New York, New York
*UPDATE Employee: Letters were not from Secret Shopper
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
They ask for me to call account managers Linda Robert or Mark Armstrong for further instructions.
The first assignment would be transferring funds to an area manager named Karen Hanna via Western Union.
The second assignment would be spending $70 at Walmart, Walgreen, K-Mart, Sears, Costco, Best Buy, Home Depot, or Office Depot.
It is signed by Randy Goldberg, Director of Operations and they have "sponsors" listed at the bottom of the page.
- The "Administrative Office" address on the letter (160 West 56th Street, New York, NY, 10019) does not match the Administrative Office address on the check (399 Market St. [continued below]....
- The written signature does not match the name that is typed
- They want money transferred through Western Union
- The forms to be faxed are found on the back of the letter. Most real companies would have this on separate paper to allow faxes to come through clearly.
- The envelope had no logo or return address and was mailed with a Canadian stamp
- The letter has poor grammar and spelling.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2011 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Marketing-Research/New-York-New-York-10019/Imperial-Marketing-Research-IMR-Secret-Shopper-Scam-Letter-and-Check-New-York-New-York-810833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.