Complaint Review: Imperial Merchant Services

• Updated: Mon, November 07, 2011

• Reported By: Ravi — Loganville Georgia United States of America
Imperial Merchant Services
132 West 36th New York, New York United States of America

Imperial Merchant Services Edward Grant Switch to start precessing credit card using Imperial Merchant Service, When I recieve my equipment nothing is what was promise, Call and spoke to my sale rep. Edward Grant and Then his supervisor Ste New York, New York

Sitting in the office one day doing normal paper work. got a phone call from Edward Grant from Imperial Merchants Service to wanting to talk to me about accepting credit card at a discount rate, he asked me to fax him my last statement from my current processor and i agre to do that. it took him about a day to get back wiyh me and he said good news i can save you about $100.00 per month and he fax me all the rate that he will be offering. everything look good agree to sign and join imperial merchant service. i told edward that i would like a high speed processing equipment and he said no problem.

about one week later i recieve my equipment got everything hook up and working, I notice the processing was really slow so i call edward and let him know, he told me it was a high speed machine, i the turn around and call tech support to find out why the processing was so slow, they told me i do not have a high speed processor, i then call edward back and let him know what tech told me after our talk about 15 minutes later his boss Steve contact me and ask what is going on, i then began to explain what was happening and he told me he will handle this from know on and he will send out a new high speed processor,

i did recieve the new precessor a couple days later, got it hooked up whent to run my first debit transection only to find out it is not set up to take debit, made a phone call to steve he said he will get right on it, its been over two weeks and i still cannot process debit. on top of all of this they lock you in a 48 months lease term on the equipment and the merchant service. to anyone who is considering switching to Imperial Merchant Service be aware they are a scam and a ripoff, be aware of Ewdard Grant, he is the head ripoff of the company, promiss he can never keep. know i am paying for a machine and a merchant  fee on a montly basis and i cannot even use it, once again be aware and stay away from Imperial Merchant Service, the wrold leading in credit card processing ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2011 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Merchant-Services/New-York-New-York-11435/Imperial-Merchant-Services-Edward-Grant-Switch-to-start-precessing-credit-card-using-Imper-795760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Merchant Services