Complaint Review: Imperial Parking Canada Corporation

• Updated: Mon, December 12, 2011

• Reported By: IndignantCitizen — Toronto Ontario Canada
Imperial Parking Canada Corporation
68 Orchardview Blvd Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Imperial Parking Canada Corporation Impark Scam about parking violation Toronto, Ontario

I also got a "Final Notice before collection" from Impark for having parked at 68 Orchardview Blvd with the reason of "Parking receipt expired". The same as all the others that have complained, I did NOT received a notice in my vehicle as this invoice says (an invoice for 74.15 i might add) and it's 2 months old!

I found this to be strange cause I never go over my limit... never is never, I always overpay so this to me made no sense at all. So I go online to check what parking lot this was and surprise, i've never even parked there before in my life! So I go online and i find out that i'm not the only one that got scammed over this.

I tried calling but it says it's busy and it asks you to call back again later, I believe these guys should honestly be reported with the city and find out what is going on here, this is absurd, I honestly feel like suing their a** off this is ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2011 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Parking-Canada-Corporation/Toronto-Ontario-/Imperial-Parking-Canada-Corporation-Impark-Scam-about-parking-violation-Toronto-Ontario-808368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Parking Canada Corporation