Complaint Review: Imperial Parking Canada

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Pavel — Calgary Alberta Canada
Imperial Parking Canada
112 Calgary, Alberta United States of America

Imperial Parking Canada I got a 65.00 $ ticket for paying my parking by phone Calgary, Alberta

I paid my parking by phone and they gave me a ticket for not having a receipt on my dash!

It was a waste of time calling them at 403.299.7275 or 1-888-309-9955 to dispute the claim.

NEVER use Impark pay by phone.

Also, check your credit card for additional charges that they can put on it.

Terrible company, no customer service, they shouldn't be allowed to do business.

In the end, I got a 65.00 $ ticket for paying my parking.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Parking-Canada/Calgary-Alberta-T2G-0R1/Imperial-Parking-Canada-I-got-a-6500-ticket-for-paying-my-parking-by-phone-Calgary-Al-958440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Parking Canada