Complaint Review: Imperial Parking Canada

Imperial Parking Canada
Station Terminal Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Imperial Parking Canada Everyday Scam artists Vancouver British Columbia

Dear Imperial Parking Canada,

I recently received this ticket in the mail stating that this is the final notice for a ticket payment. However, I never received any actual physical ticket in the first place and according to the letter it claims that I got this so called ticket almost two months ago. I can recall parking at an underground parking lot on Robson Street, but, I bought a ticket and placed it on the dash! I came back and I was two minutes late and come on let's be honest charging someone for being late for two minutes is really stupid. But, here's the thing; of course I'd be angry but who wouldn't, right? However, the real issue is this; where and when did they give me an actual ticket? All the emotions aside, they never even gave me a ticket for a first notice. To sum it up that is really a lot of BS!

Vancouver, British Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2009 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Parking-Canada/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V6B6P3/Imperial-Parking-Canada-Everyday-Scam-artists-Vancouver-British-Columbia-467618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Parking Canada