livestock

Complaint Review: Imperial Reporting Center (I.R.C.)

• Submitted: Sat, January 22, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, January 22, 2011

• Reported By: faith — Bismarck North Dakota United States of America
Imperial Reporting Center (I.R.C.)
P.O. Box 129 Plainview, New York United States of America

Imperial Reporting Center (I.R.C.) J. Reitman officialized $1,250,000.00 prize payment with $19.99 office attendant reporting fee. Had entry data I.D. enclosed. He's a liar, fraud, and misleading. They also stated it was guaranteed, Plainview, New York

I received a legal-looking document in the mail on January 18, 2011. It is dated January 12, 2011 as the issuance date and the preparation date as January 11. No year added to date.

This is signed by a J. Reitman/Prize Data Release Ofc. It came with a company logo, bar codes, and an issuance code of RPT-IRC-09, and a confirmation of amount report.

It states that a lot ofsweepstates sponsorscame together and formed this contest. I believed it to be true and legal because in the consumer information it says all the requirements are based on federal, state and local regulations.

They also said that this document I have is "recorded in the National Sweepstakes Reporting Network Offices".

In this document I have, it states Iam the winner of $1,250,000.00 with the Issuance I.D. 1578402834. There is a "one" time fee of$19.99 for the Office Attendant reporting fee.

Bringing peoples hopes up thinking that finely...finely things are looking up. Then finding out itis all a fraud really gets people totally angry!

Something seriously and legally need to be done with people like these who feed on people like me. Hoping and praying thatthings are finely coming together where I can help my family.

Where do people like these come from? I wish, hope, and praythey are all caught and held with legal action.

I thank your company for being here for people like me. Thank you again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2011 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Reporting-Center-IRC/Plainview-New-York-11803-0129/Imperial-Reporting-Center-IRC-J-Reitman-officialized-125000000-prize-payment-wi-685382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Reporting Center (I.R.C.)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC