Complaint Review: Imperial prize patrol

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Tee — fort Campbell Kentucky United States of America
Imperial prize patrol
po box 9020 amittiville, New York United States of America

Imperial prize patrol this should be called the profit patrol not prize patrol, cause theyre the only ones makiny any money !! amittiville , New York

just call me tee I am so tired of getting these fake prize winning saying i won if i send them money, I must get at least 3-4 a week and they fooled me once and that was it I sent $14.95 6months ago and never got my millon. these ppl need to be arrested giving us unemployed in debt citizens false hope... Please make them go away. how do they keep getting my address?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-prize-patrol/amittiville-New-York-11701/Imperial-prize-patrol-this-should-be-called-the-profit-patrol-not-prize-patrol-cause-the-1002234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial prize patrol