Complaint Review: Import Medical

• Reported By: Ms. Anonymous — Denver Colorado United States of America
Import Medical
Denver, Colorado United States of America

Import Medical Mark Davis Employment background check scammer Denver, Colorado

Approximately 3 weeks ago I submitted my resume in application to a position posted in the Westword. The ad read as followed:

Medical Cleaning
Full-part time avail.
Training Provided
Transportation Provided
Hourly $17.00-23.00 per hour
Full Medical Coverage
Morning-swing-evening shifts avail.
Must pass a background check and drug screen
Candidates responsible for criminal background company is responsible for drug screen

SEND RESUME TO hrdept@importmedical .org or call to schedule interview 720-282-4691 ext. 3 HR. Dept.

I received a call from a Mark Davis with the company who told me about the position and the benefits. He further asked which shift I wanted and said that he would set up an appointment with Debbie with Quest Diagnostics located on 499 E Hampden Avenue, Suite #130 for Wednesday, August 1, 2012 but I was responsible for the $89.00 fee to run the background check. Mark Davis told me that the background check would take 3 days to come in and I would be provided with a copy of it. Mr. Davis requested that I go to Wal-Mart and to send the money via Money Gram so that I could get in to the training class starting August 7, 2012.

Mr. Davis changed his mind and requested that I purchase a Money Pack to make a same day payment because it would be faster. After I gave Mr. Davis the money numbers: 3149-0728-4319-51 he allegedly made preparations for the background check. As of todays date I have heard nothing from Mr. Davis even though I have left 2 voice mails for him to give me a return call. It would be appreciated if you could give me any suggestions on what I can do to remedy this situation or as to how I can be of assistance to make sure that this type of scam doesnt happen to anyone else I would gratefully appreciate your input. I am concerned because I gave Mark Davis my date of birth, my address, and full name which could mean I could be a potential victim of not only a scam but identity theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Import-Medical/Denver-Colorado-00000/Import-Medical-Mark-Davis-Employment-background-check-scammer-Denver-Colorado-926496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Import Medical