Complaint Review: Import auto parts

• Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By: rajesh — rancho cordova California United States of America
Import auto parts
3697 Recycle Rd suite 1 Rancho Cordova, California United States of America

Import auto parts This dealer gave false information to DMV that he sold the car $2800 while he sold it for $6850 and the mileage he gave was 203481 but the actual mileage was 128 and he stole $400 from me when I retur Rancho Cordova, California

I bought a civic hybrid for $6850 but when I received the Vehicle Vessel Transfer and reassignment form I saw the amount given to DMV was $2800 and the mileage he wrote was 203481 while the odometer reading on the car itself was 128. However, I asked him to issue a receipt he refused to give because he gave false information to DMV. So I told him I don't want the car and please return my money back. He returned all my money except $400 which he refuses to return. The Vehicle was 2003 civic hybrid license number 6DQJ680 and the Vin number is JHMES96653S017240.

I Think this dealer is a big fraud and I hope my report is taken into consideration . Thanking you in your anticipation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Import-auto-parts/Rancho-Cordova-California-95742/Import-auto-parts-This-dealer-gave-false-information-to-DMV-that-he-sold-the-car-2800-wh-853430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Import auto parts