Complaint Review: Imvent-tech (invention technologies)

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 21, 2012

• Reported By: Donna — Redford Michigan United States of America
Imvent-tech (invention technologies)
2655 Lejeune Suite 550 Coral Gables Florida 33134- Internet United States of America

Imvent-tech (invention technologies) Scammed us into paying 9000.00 dollars for services that were not properly rendered Internet

My husband and I were sales-talked into Submitting an invention idea and paid literally 9000.00 dollars, at which we have proof of, to Invent-tech. The so-called invention was titled "Scriptmaster" (file number 597653).

The salesperson stated that it sounded like a good invention, we were going to make a lot of money and that our lives were going To change to being wealthy. We made the mistake of signing a Contract.

This all happened on year 2004 which I did fight constructively to To get our money back but failed. They hurt my husband and my life And left an emotional scar on both of us. I am disabled and that is Why it has taken me so long to stand up and fight again.

They made us believe that they would take care of us obtaining a patent Which they never did, therefore, a patent never existed. They stated that they were renovating our invention display to look better. [continued below]....
..... We never received a literal model of the renovation. We only Received a diagram on paper.

They then sent us addressed envelopes to stuff and send to maufacturers When for 9000.00, we thought they were going to encourage I Manufacturers on our invention. They kept saying that they were displaying our I Invention at trade center around the world but sent us know proof that The displays were done. They just sent us postcards with a name Of a trade center but no proof that our invention was being displayed.

We would like a reimbursement of 8000.00 and 1000.00 would have to Pay for our mistake that has effected our lives forever. Could you Please help us get that reimbursement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imvent-tech-invention-technologies/internet/Imvent-tech-invention-technologies-Scammed-us-into-paying-900000-dollars-for-services-t-900770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imvent-tech (invention technologies)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC