Complaint Review: Imvu Inc

• Updated: Fri, November 12, 2010

• Reported By: amelia212 — bayamon Other Puerto Rico
Imvu Inc
164 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto,, California United States of America

Imvu Inc My account was disabled, Imvu claiming I committed fraud on my card credit. Palo Alto, , California

I filed a claim to Imvu because my account was disabled without any given reason.

After a few days Imvu sent me the following message

Resolution: Hello,Thank you for contacting IMVU.I understand this must be

frustrating. We noticed some irregular payment activity on your multiple accounts

and we had to take action on the account in order to protect the credit card

holders. You attempted to use multiple credit cards with different billing

addresses and account names. In order to consider reactivating your accounts, we

need you to confirm your identity by sending in a photocopy, picture or scan of the

last two credit cards you attempted to use and a government-issued photo ID.

Please submit a case with attached copy of your credit card (cover the card number

except the last 4 digits) and government-issued ID.

After I received that reply I submitted my last two cards and ID, I asked them to

explain how they can accuse me of fraud when I only use gift cards to make my

purchases and my own debit card that I did submitted to them with my ID.this was on

10/29/10, I have not receive any form of contact from them I have written them many

times asking about this case and they ignore my messages. Not only am I being

wrongfully accused of fraud but I spent over 600 dollars on this site and now they

chose to disable an account with a false accusation and to make matters worst they

do not even reply to my messages.

I have been part of this virtual game site for over a year and on Oct. 27 my

account under the name SupremeHGEmpLeVlad was disabled, Imvu claims I committed

fraud on my card credit. I submit all the evidence and imvu is now ignoring my

claim

I would like Imvu to either Reactivate my account or for my money to be reimbursed.

After a few days Imvu sent me the following message

Resolution: Hello,Thank you for contacting IMVU.I understand this must be

and we had to take action on the account in order to protect the credit card

holders. You attempted to use multiple credit cards with different billing

last two credit cards you attempted to use and a government-issued photo ID.

except the last 4 digits) and government-issued ID.

explain how they can accuse me of fraud when I only use gift cards to make my

submitted on 10/29/10, I have not receive any form of contact from them I have

written them many times asking about this case and they ignore my messages. Not

only am I being wrongfully accused of fraud but I spent over 600 dollars on this

site and now they

do not even reply to my messages. I feel as if Imvu is the one committing fraud

against me as their costumer since after I invested a great deal of money they

disable my account with an excuse that I more then willingly have provided evidence

of being incorrect. I ask for help on this matter since their are alot of other

customers who have had this experience with this Company. This company eliminated

their customer support number and have costumer submit these so called tickets

where a customer gets a auto response after days or weeks of waiting for a response

and even after the costumer submits what they ask for the company ignores the

costumer until the customers gives up and stop fighting for their rights. If I am

not mistaken it is against the law for a company who handles paying costumers not

to have a customer service number and it is suspicious how they disable accounts on

false accusation after a costumer invests money on their site then ignore this

costumer until the costumer goes away. I believe Imvu is misleading their customers

and taking our money and legal actions against this company should be taken

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2010 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imvu-Inc/Palo-Alto-California-94301-1618/Imvu-Inc-My-account-was-disabled-Imvu-claiming-I-committed-fraud-on-my-card-credit-Pa-661454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imvu Inc