Complaint Review: In Sports / Nick Johnson(alias)

• Submitted: Fri, March 14, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 14, 2008

• Reported By:louisville Kentucky
In Sports / Nick Johnson(alias)
28241 Crown Valley Pkwy #F621 Laguna Niguel, California U.S.A.

In Sports / Nick Johnson (alias) His usual tricks apparently,he has my 1920 on my credit card, he is very proffessional and convincing Laguna Niguel California

I was looking for work and seen his ad on career builder.He also has an assistant i spoke with i couldnt recall his name.they both were very professional and convincing.

they gave me a great spill and when we were going to wrap it up he said as a formality we just need to approve that you let us use your credit card.
then asked many questions and changed up the whole spill and said there was a nineteen-twenty charge. i went along with it and afterwards asked him about that and it was just to make sure people just didnt throw them away or just to insure they were being distributed. i wasnt worried, i thought it was $19.20 and i did think it was a little strange. when i got my credit card bill and seen the charge i called him immediately.his response was not to worry because it will be refunded in 6 months.
after 3 months the guy stops paying me for no reason when i called him and he says "oh you are still working for us?" i was shocked i was like "yea im still working with you all. then he says well at the end of the monthly pay period i will total the months together and mail you the check-from utah i also thought that was weird but they always came from there, i just figured i would mention that.

Now he wants me to sign another freakin contract to get my money back and luckily the guy who wrote the article from connecticut will help me retrieve some of my money i hope-im wondering if i shhould try to get half off him he hasnt even offered me that package
I was contemplating on how to make this work and i was to the point i was going to chalk it up as a loss but his arrogance and threatening comments made me a little mad so i did some research.

other key comments- also would not let me speak to the (fake) owner,no way for employee to track new members they sign up,very shaky monthly earning reports that didnt make sense or add up always.

this guys recording stated also that i had to do 90 dollars in earnings to have money refunded(with interest added in). i did 90 dollars in earnings for the company then he tells me that i have to do 90 dollars in PERSONAL earnings which i found to be very misleading too and could be a flaw in his "very tight lawyer constructed contract" as nick aka ? would say.

if people can repeatedly get away with this kind of stuff it really makes me question what is wrong with our authorities and i just hope they can show me justice from a fraud like nick johnson

louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2008 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/In-Sports-Nick-Johnsonalias/Laguna-Niguel-California-92677/In-Sports-Nick-Johnson-alias-His-usual-tricks-apparentlyhe-has-my-1920-on-my-credit-c-318025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on In Sports / Nick Johnson(alias)