Complaint Review: In Touch Voip

• Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Great Falls Montana United States of America
In Touch Voip

In Touch Voip 39.95 from my checking account repeatedly Internet

I have had monthly recurring unauthorized debits for 39.95 to my checking account from this company that I have never heard of. I have a home phone and cell phone so would never sign up for this! I did not knowingly supply my bank information to these people. I have emailed and called. I was told by a third party who is the only contact information listed that they will cancel the account but I have no way to seek a refund for all of this stolen money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/In-Touch-Voip/internet/In-Touch-Voip-3995-from-my-checking-account-repeatedly-Internet-962212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on In Touch Voip