Complaint Review: In Your Name. Biz

• Updated: Thu, December 29, 2011

• Reported By: Don''t trust Inyourname.biz — United States of America
In Your Name. Biz

In Your Name. Biz In Your Name. Biz should not be trusted!! Internet

On 10/30/2011 I ordered a personalized plate for a friend who just had a baby. My credit card was debited almost immediately, however I never received the product. The web site states that the order will ship in 3 days and a confirmation e-mail will be sent. The only confirmation I received is that my account was debited! I have sent multiple e-mails to this company and have called several phone numbers that i found associated with this company. I left several messages on one number. Another number had a full mailbox. I finally contacted the Better Business Bureau and filed a report. Yesterday I received an e-mail from this company stating that my order was being processes and should arrive soon but there was a problem with someone who they apparently contract out to for painting these plates... Honestly I'd just like to have my money back! I would never recommend this company to anyone. Please don't order from them... Instead just flush your money down the toilet!! I'm sure I'll never receive the plate!!! Hopefully with the help Of the BBB I can get a refund!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2011 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/In-Your-Name-Biz/internet/In-Your-Name-Biz-In-Your-Name-Biz-should-not-be-trusted-Internet-815465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on In Your Name. Biz