suite

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Lyne — Pataskala Ohio United States of America
In Your Name.biz

In Your Name.biz Personal Contemporary Birth Plates Internet

My complaint is like the others about this same compeny. I found them on the internet and liked what I saw which was personal baby plates. I had recently got a new baby grand daughter in 2010 and wanted to order a plate just like my boys baby plate.

But my boyes was blue and I wanted Pink for my grand daughter and the place that I got my boys only had blue. So I went looking for a diffrent place and found In Your Name.biz. So I ordered the pink baby plate for my grand daughter.

I waited and waited and waited then I forgot about it and only remembered when I ran accross the recipet for the order. I paid $52.90 for the plate. It was more than the orgenal place in Iowa where I got my boys plates, but because it was pink I ordered it.

I called and called and it just rang and rang and never did get any one to answer. I was a ripoff!  If any one out there wants a reputibal place to get a baby plate go to Keepsake Plates, they are Amish and the plates are really hand maid and they are lokated at P.O. Box L, Kalona, Iowa 52247.

I trust the Amish because I am a decendent of the Amish-Minninite and I lived in Iowa for most of my chiled hood. This place does not have pink plates but you will not be riped off and they are cheeper and hand maid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/In-Your-Namebiz/internet/In-Your-Namebiz-Personal-Contemporary-Birth-Plates-Internet-1014601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on In Your Name.biz