Complaint Review: In the Company of Dogs

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: sunsetpost — los alamos California
In the Company of Dogs
101 Billerica Ave Bldg 2 North Billerica, MA 01862 , Select State/Province USA

In the Company of Dogs Potpourri Group Inc Received damaged sweatshirt that had a hole in the front and have been lied to for 2 months that they are sending me a replacement on-line based Mass

I placed an order with In the compay of dogs on 11.27.13.  The hoodie i ordered arrived on 12.2.13 with a hole in the front of the sweatshirt.  I called on 12.5.13 to request replacement.  They offered to credit my card or send a new sweatshirt,  I opted for the new sweatshirt.  I called again around the 20th of Dec. I was told it was on backorder and should be in stock on the 4th of Jan.  I called again on the 6th of Jan with no answer and no reply.  I called again today the 18th of Jan. I was told the item is still on back order and I should recieve it within another 2 weeks.  I checked their website and it lists the sweatshirt as in stock.  This company has no morals and are complete liars.  I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau today regarding this company today as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/In-the-Company-of-Dogs/Select-StateProvince/In-the-Company-of-Dogs-Potpourri-Group-Inc-Received-damaged-sweatshirt-that-had-a-hole-in-1116657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on In the Company of Dogs