Complaint Review: InCharge Debt Solutions

• Reported By: hrsbackgirl — Verona Virginia
InCharge Debt Solutions
5750 Major Blvd Suite 300 Orlando, Florida USA

InCharge Debt Solutions Poor customer service Orlando Florida

I just wanted to let people know about InCharge Debt Solutions, and I hope people find this review helped when looking for an agency to reduce their debt. Last week, I asked for a refund due to unexpected expenses. We have been responding back and forth through email. I received an email letting me know that I would be expecting a refund after August 1st. I kept watching my bank account to see if my refund was in bank accounnt. I gave it until yesterday and sent them another email, telling them  I haven't received it yet. I received an email from them this morning letting me know that "no instructions were put on my account letting them know I asked for a refund and my money was sent to the creditors." It just goes to show that they have very poor customer service and don't care about their customers. Do not use them. FInd another company to help you reduce your debt!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InCharge-Debt-Solutions/Orlando-Florida-32819/InCharge-Debt-Solutions-Poor-customer-service-Orlando-Florida-1073444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InCharge Debt Solutions