Complaint Review: InCorp Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, August 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: Globalte — Gulf Breeze Florida United States of America
InCorp Services, Inc.

InCorp Services, Inc. Beware of their deceptive practices. Charges For Nonexistent Services. Internet

It is amazing the time we have to spend helping others to NOT get trampled and abused by unethical and immoral corporation.

I signed up with InCorp Services, Inc. to be the registered agent for three of my companies.  A, B, C.

One of the companies A, I changed the registered agent .  Another company B, I have closed.  On the company I changed agents, they billed for another year of registered agent services, to the company I later closed.

Yes, they billed Company B for Company A's registered agent services, that I had already gone to another company for.

I called them, and they said they had every right to do that, stating I had used the debit card for a purchase there before.  I told them Company A had nothing to do with Company B, and couldn't be used to pay for its services.  I also told them I had changed to another agent services company, and please reverse the charge.

They refused stating the terms of agreement I had signed gave them automatic permission.

I reviewed the agreement they sent me.  Not my signature for one, and two, I can't find where it says they can use a card for another company to pay for services of a different company.

I called the bank (Bank of America).  They reversed the charges, then re-applied them stating Incorp provided supporting documentation for the charge.

I am awaiting the documentation.  Bank of America might be on here next.

If Incorp can get away with this, then hey, I need to see about charging other companies for services my customers get.  Hey, the card was used right???  Morons.

Don't bother talking to the company either, they are rude, lying, cheating, morons, that haven't a clue what morality is, let alone ethics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InCorp-Services-Inc/internet/InCorp-Services-Inc-Beware-of-their-deceptive-practices-Charges-For-Nonexistent-Servi-925505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InCorp Services, Inc.