Complaint Review: InMotion Arizona

• Reported By: Anonymous — Mesa Arizona United States of America
InMotion Arizona
2875 W. Highland St., Suite 1160 Internet United States of America

InMotion Arizona Dance Studio Internet

InMotion Arizona is a dance studio that offers an after school dance program at my kids school. The school does the tuition assistance for families that need it and we were approved for the tuition assistance by the principal.
The registration form did not say anything about the amount that would be covered so I mailed the full $80 for my 2 girls for the spring 2012 pom and cheer class.
I emailed the person in charge and asked about the tuition assistance and how much would be covered and she emailed me back and told me that 50% would be covered.
I waited a few weeks and did not receive my $40 refund from the full price of $80.
When I emailed the person in charge she did some investigating and told me that they had only received $20 per girl and refused multiple times to give me a refund.
I had my 2 girls in the fall 2011 Hip Hop class and did not get tuition assistance so I sent $80 cash then and they obviously received it then because they did not notify me that we owed anything.
So how is it that when money is owed back to a customer that they DID NOT receive the full tuition price, but when nothing is owed back they received the full tuition price no problems???
And on top of that the school paid them 50% of our tuition, so $40.
So my $80 and the schools $40 makes $120. WOW, They just screwed a good loyal customer and pocketed an extra $40.
I am happy with their services and that is why I put my girls in their 2nd class of pom and cheer after the 1st class of Hip Hop. Now that this has happened I will no longer be supporting their business that is corrupt!!! I will put my children in dance at a place I know is great, honest and trustworthy, Dance Express in Mesa, AZ!!! They are AMAZING when compared to InMotion Arizona!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InMotion-Arizona/internet/InMotion-Arizona-Dance-Studio-Internet-846807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InMotion Arizona