• Report: #199630

• Submitted: Thu, July 06, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 06, 2006

• Reported By:Belmont California
InPhonic - CONTINENTAL PROMOTION GROUP- Cellphonerebates.com
1120 West Warner Road Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

InPhonic - CONTINENTAL PROMOTION GROU Cellphonerebates.com ripoff and dishonest Tempe Arizona

Another case of Inphonic's failure to make good on a rebate. I bought two phone from Wirefly and submitted two rebates at the same time. One for each phone.
The rebate for the Motorola e815 was approved. No problem even though I had to change the phone number right after getting the phone.
The rebate for the AudioVox xv6600 has been denied. I cannot get any reason at all for the denial.
The online status is:
Customer is not eligible for submitted rebate.
Here is the email I get whenever I send an enquiry:

Dear Consumer:

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding the status of your rebate. Our records indicate you are not eligible for this rebate because:

IR - Customer is not eligible for submitted rebate.

We regret that due to the error on your record, we are unable to assist you further with your request.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thank you for contacting us.

Customer Contact Center
Phone: 1-866-800-4303
Fax: 1-480-606-4313
mailto:customer.service@cs.rebatestatus.com

The rebate was $150 Voice and Data Rebate with Verizon. I still have copies of everything I sent and calling on the phone will only get a drone reading to me the email I received.

Rick
Belmont, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2006 12:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InPhonic-CONTINENTAL-PROMOTION-GROUP-Cellphonerebatescom/Tempe-Arizona-85284/InPhonic-CONTINENTAL-PROMOTION-GROU-Cellphonerebatescom-ripoff-and-dishonest-Tempe-Ariz-199630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InPhonic - CONTINENTAL PROMOTION GROUP- Cellphonerebates.com