Complaint Review: InPhonic Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, March 22, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 24, 2006

• Reported By:portland Oregon
InPhonic Inc.
PO BOX 15800 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

InPhonic Inc. rebate ripoff, Scottsdale Arizona

*Author of original report: Inphonic rebate update

I sent this to www.whereismyorder.com and have yet to get a response.

Hello, I submitted 2 $100 customer appreciation rebates for my 2 cell phone lines. I recieved 2 letters saying that my claim forms were incomplete. I called 1-866-800-4303 and was told that I had not filled in a e-mail address or a daytime phone number on my claim forms.

I was told that I need to resubmit all of the information again (UPC's, sales reciept, second wireless bill, and rebate form).

I sent in my original UPC's for handset rebates. I sent copies of the UPC's in for the customer appreciation rebates.
I now have no extra copies of my UPC's to resubmit. A lady @ 1-866-800-4303 told me that you could e-mail me a copy
of my UPC's and that I could fax my resubmission to 1-480-606-4313.

I really need these rebates. I am going through cancer treatment right now and every penny counts as I cannot work. Please help me out. I can provide a e-mail and daytime phone
if you can add it to my original submission. I have called several numbers and put a lot of time into figuring this out. Thank you.

Greg
portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2006 04:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InPhonic-Inc/Scottsdale-Arizona-85267-5800/InPhonic-Inc-rebate-ripoff-Scottsdale-Arizona-182577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InPhonic Inc.

Inphonic rebate update

AUTHOR: Greg - (U.S.A.)

I contacted inphonic @ customerinquiry@inphonic.com and should have my checks in 4-6 weeks. Will keep you posted.