Complaint Review: InPhonic - Liberty Wireless

• Submitted: Wed, April 28, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, April 28, 2004

• Reported By:Aliso Viejo California
InPhonic - Liberty Wireless
9301 Peppercorn Place Largo, Maryland U.S.A.

InPhonic - Liberty Wireless Ripoff no response to order after multiple emails then canceled order with no explanation Largo Maryland

I applied for a cellular phone through InPhonic, which also operates as Liberty Wireless. This was on 3/30/04. They promised shipping within 48 hours of receiving the order. I have emailed them several times with absolutely no response. I did receive a message on my home phone number indicating that they had received my order and that it would be shipping within 48 hours.

To this date I have not received anything. When I check on their website for the status of the order, it still says they are processing it. Finally I sent them a final email demanding something in writing since they had all of my personal information now, including credit card number and social security. STILL I have not heard anything. I have sent them in excess of ten emails. But they have never responded to my order.

I have since purchased a cellular phone through another company, but just wanted to warn other consumers to run the other way when they see this company.

Janice
Aliso Viejo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2004 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InPhonic-Liberty-Wireless/Largo-Maryland-20774/InPhonic-Liberty-Wireless-Ripoff-no-response-to-order-after-multiple-emails-then-cancele-89394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InPhonic - Liberty Wireless