• Report: #209708

• Submitted: Wed, September 06, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 06, 2006

• Reported By:morris Alabama
InPhonic, Rebate Processing Center
cellphonerebates.com White Bear Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

InPhonic, Rebate Processing Center ripoff, runaround, check is on the mail, waiting game White Bear Lake Minnesota

I purchased my cell phone from Cognigen Cellular via the internet on 4/5/05...

Almost a year and a half later Ive still not got my promised rebate of 150.00 from InPhonic.

I like most of the reports i have found against this company was told please allow us more time ... Im sorry but I think Ive done that... On May 23,2006 I really started digging into why Id not gotten my rebate an was told to call 866-274-8573. I was informed that my rebate had been recieved and to please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of my rebate. Again on 7/24/06 I called and was told that my ck was in the mail an to allow 10 to 14 biz days and I will recieve my check First Class Mail... Again on 8/14, please allow another 5 to 10 days, my ck request had some how never got submitted...! I called again 8/21, still no ck. I argued with them and was told there was nothing they could do and that they would have a manager call me within 72 hours... Guess what????? No one called.. I called back today 9/6/06 and was told that my ck was now in an printing process and to allow 3 or 4 more day and i should be able to obtain a check number via the internet website www.cellphonerebates.com... Im tired of waiting anf think this is a big ripoff...

morris, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2006 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InPhonic-Rebate-Processing-Center/White-Bear-Lake-Minnesota-55110/InPhonic-Rebate-Processing-Center-ripoff-runaround-check-is-on-the-mail-waiting-game-W-209708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InPhonic, Rebate Processing Center