Complaint Review: InPhonic

• Submitted: Tue, February 21, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 21, 2006

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
InPhonic
1010 Wisconsin Avenue, Washington DC Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

InPhonic ripoff Washington District of Columbia

I sent in my rebate form days before my 180 days approached. After three weeks went by I called them and they told me that they have received my rebate form and it was being processed. Then at around 200 days into my rebate clause, I called back to hear that my rebate had not been received into their system and that the process is that it goes to the address that I submitted to then from there it to another state to their rebate processing center. I called back at 215 days, that's when they told me that my rebate was received to late. I have wrote to the BBB and the local TV News station to report this scam. I really want to pursue this, we need a lawsuit or potention to stop companies from getting over on consumers.

Sheryl
Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2006 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InPhonic/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20007/InPhonic-ripoff-Washington-District-of-Columbia-177302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InPhonic