Complaint Review: InPhonic

• Submitted: Fri, December 29, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2007

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
InPhonic
PO Box 100550 White Bear Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

InPhonic - Wirefly Rebate ripoff NOT Received Would take 2 - 3 weeks to investigate! B*llsh*t White Bear Lake Minnesota

*Author of original report: FINALLY!!! ReFund from InPhonic!!!

I called the Rebate Processing Center today (12/29/06) and spoke with a "Brad" who couldn't have cared less!

AFTER I told him if I did not have the rebate by Friday, January 5, 2007, I was going to file suit against them....He told me it would be two to three weeks to send for investigation. Like I said "HE could have CARED LESS!!!

Thought:

Rebate(s)NOT Received......Wonder if the Attorney General could/should make them pay additional refund to their "loyalty customer rebate" .....or.....could this be a "class action" suit for "failure to properly reimburse customer in a timely fashion?

Bren
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2006 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InPhonic/White-Bear-Lake-Minnesota-55110-0517/InPhonic-Wirefly-Rebate-ripoff-NOT-Received-Would-take-2-3-weeks-to-investigate-Blls-227801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InPhonic

FINALLY!!! ReFund from InPhonic!!!

AUTHOR: Brenda - (U.S.A.)

Aftermuch hounding, pounding, threatening to SUE, etc., I received in the mail today my rebate check IN FULL from Inphonic for the TOTAL amount I was suppose to get. Unvelieveable.....

Now I have to go after them AGAIN for a rebate in the amount of $60.00, and we shall see how they respond to this!!! I will keep you informed.