Complaint Review: InPhonic

• Submitted: Sun, March 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 09, 2008

• Reported By:Ewing Kentucky
www.bmcgroup.com/inphonic Internet U.S.A.

InPhonic I am another victim of inphonic, ripped off and never received my rebate of $340.00 for 2 phones Internet

I am another victim of InPhonic. I am owed $340.00 for 2 phones I purchased from them. I jumped thru the hoops two years ago and still am waiting.

I just received a notice from the US Bankruptcy Court of District of Delaware stating I do "hold a general unsecured nonpriority claim against InPhonic's bankrupcty estates" It further goes on to inform me that I may or may not receive any distribution from InPhonic's bankruptcy estate.

Upon further investigation I found that another company was able to buy Inphonic's assets but will bear no burden of debt. This infuriates me no end, that the company is able to walk away leaving all of us holding the (empty) bag.

What are our chances of seeing our money?

Ewing, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2008 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InPhonic/internet/InPhonic-I-am-another-victim-of-inphonic-ripped-off-and-never-received-my-rebate-of-340-316248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InPhonic