Complaint Review: InStyle Painting

• Updated: Fri, July 01, 2011

• Reported By: Used-Like-A-Rug — Michigan USA
InStyle Painting
47134 Carousel Novi, Michigan United States of America

InStyle Painting Paul Gimik-one man,mobile home operation InStyle Painting is OutofStyle Novi, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Here to spread the truth. Hard to believe that an actual PROFESSIONAL wrote this ROR

*Consumer Comment: Kirk Huddleston LOSES in Macomb County Court.

*Consumer Comment: Don't do me any favors Lisa

*Consumer Comment: Mr.Gimik and Ms. Markowicz wrote that last rebuttal

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Done!! Kirk Huddleston turned in to the Police.

*Consumer Comment: I found this new posting today

*Consumer Comment: Novi Police?

*Consumer Comment: Good One Paul

*UPDATE Employee: Ridiculous

*Consumer Comment: Get a 'real' job

*Consumer Comment: Paul Gimik is a joke

* : Went to High School with Paul Gimik

I guess if you consider Rude, Inconsiderate, Manipulative, Lying, Deceitful, and Non-Dependable as 'InStyle' Painting then I would rather go OutofStyle. This is a One (little) Man operation ran out of a mobile home that probably changes names more than most people change their bed sheets in a month.

Paul Gimik is more concerned with whether or not he is going to sleep with his customers than what type of paint he uses to paint their home. I will say though, unlike the bedroom in my house, Paul will generally FINISH the job. Don't expect much personality from InStyle Painting. However, if you are a single WHITE female, don't be surprised if he pours on the semi-gloss a little heavier. How many 'painters' do you know in today's day and time that take the time to research joining White Supremacists groups? But all and all, if you don't pay your money up front, he does do a decent job at a cheap price.

Customer Advice: Do your research and get what you pay for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2009 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InStyle-Painting/Novi-Michigan-/InStyle-Painting-Paul-Gimik-one-manmobile-home-operation-InStyle-Painting-is-OutofStyle-N-498174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InStyle Painting

AUTHOR: Kim Huddleston - (USA)

I want to let everyone know the TRUTH as opposed to what was stated.  You can not LOSE something where you do not show up.  Mr. Temrowski has threatened my husband and my family for quite some time now.  Mr. Temrowski was awarded A DEFAULT JUDGMENT.  What this means, is that no one cared to bother to show up for this stupid and frivolous law suit.

He tried for months, or so he claims, to serve my husband with  these ridiculous lawsuit papers.  Now the law does state that if you can not serve someone, then you have to provide substitute service.  Well this idiot, especially for an attorney, filed his lawsuit in MACOMB county, all the while claiming that my husband lives in OAKLAND county.  So I'm happy to report that the judgment has been set aside and Mr. Temrowski can continue to lead his dishonest and corrupt lifestyle.

I might also add, that there is a HUGE conflict of interest in this case to begin with as Mr. Temrowski's frivolous claim, stems from his CLIENT which is also my husbands CRAZY ex-wife LISA HUDDLESTON, who even Mr. Temrowski has admitted is in deep need of psychological help.

Please sue me too, Mr. Temrowski.  I LIVE IN OAKLAND COUNTY.  MAKE SURE YOU GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME.  If you're going to sue someone, do it to their face, not like a lying little coward as you are.  It is not MY fault that you have made so many enemies.

I assure anyone reading this rebuttal that every thing I am saying is TRUE, as I am willing to stand by.  My name has been attached.

Good luck to you, sir.  If this negative publicity doesn't kill your career, then I'm sure the you spend in court being counter-sued and making an AZZ out of yourself will.

Kirk Huddleston LOSES in Macomb County Court.

AUTHOR: Try Harder - (United States of America)

Today June 6th 2011 Mr. Kirk Huddleston lost his Def/Slander case in Macomb County Michigan.  Mr. Huddleston was sued by Utica Attorney John Temrowski ( The one and only) for Def/Slander.  The case # is 2010-005044-NZ.   The party was given $250,000.00 in damages b/c this guy or better referred to by the court as a callous Coward slandered a family business on the internet.  Can you say Karma????  I told his ex-wife Lisa Markowicz Huddleston that I was going to run this son of a bitch's ass up a flag pole and thats exactly what happened.
    Judge James Biernat Jr. was appauled at what was written on all of the examples that I brought in of Mr. Huddlestons work.  While he was so busy trying to slander my family name and businesses I kept my cool long enough to know that this idiot was to much of a pussy to show his face in the court room.  Not only was this guy running like a chicken when his wife filed for divorce in Feb of 2007 everytime I tried to serve him ,but he did it this time as well.   The guys on every dating sight known to man and or pervert and when she decides to get out of the marriage you'd think he'd be happy yet ran like a leopard to avoid being served ( must have been the tax return he lied about).   This time it was a little more difficult but well worthit.
    I'm going to financially choke this guy like the chicken he is for what he wrote but no matter what its personal satisfaction just knowing he has to pay the $ to even file it in a Bankruptcy in 2016 LOL!
This would make 3 times this guy couldn't manage his affairs ( uhhhummm no pun intended) or his finances.  He lives off his wife who unfortunately has been nothing but a menace to the whole situation as well.  She called me in December and was crying to me how her husband walked out on her.  Though this didn't surprise his ex-wife at all to her it was simply 'typical' of the guy I actually almost dropped a tear for her sake and I don't even know why.
    Lets not forget that he supposably was deceased according to his "mail" that came back to my office but I too soon found out No such luck.  You think this grown pussy would have learned by now that it just does you NO good whatsoever.  In January he lost visitation of his now young son for exactly this kind of behavior.  Like I've said many times before he simply has nothing better to do with his time and how happy can he be in his 'marriage' to spend so much time on me and others not named here.   All I can say is "Thanks Buddy"!!!!!!!!  I will be mailing this judgement out to people I am sure will appreciate it, businesses he's put an act on for and future victims I can see coming his way.
                                           He's Toast!!!!!!!!!!!! J.T.T

Don't do me any favors Lisa

AUTHOR: tjwingnut - (USA)

I really dont need your approval Lisa Huddleston.  Yes, I was sticking up for my father but I wasn't slamming Kirk either. My dad is a good dad. And Kirk has been good to my sister and I, and he is a good father to Nicholas, which is something you should wake up and realize one day.  I think both of you have torn that little boy in two.  Nick is a cool kid who needs a father a lot more than what he is getting.  Unless there is something I dont know about, I know that a lot of what you have said about Kirk is not true.

I saw the park incident as well.  That was truly the day that I really felt sorry for both Kirk and Nicholas.  I don't know about any of this other non-sense but I do know about that incident.  You knew that his father was expecting to pick him up that day, you knew that the court papers said that he was supposed to have him that day.  But despite that all, you told Nicholas about a birthday party with other kids, pizza and games.  And that's the part I agree with Kirk about.  You were the manipulator in that scheme not him.  You set up a situation where there was going to be trouble and you put your son into the middle of it on purpose.  I'm not saying that Kirk was perfect in how he handled the situation but, my gosh, how terrible it must be for a father to want his child for lunch at a time where there was a lot of concern over how sick Nicholas' grandmother was at the time(Kirk's mother).

I never said I don't like Kirk so I dont appreciate you making your own assessments about who I like and who I dont like.  Please have the police trace this report and they will find that it went back to my own personal computer while Kirk was at work.  Kirk helped me buy my car, Kirk stayed out until 3 am to get my keys out of my car that I locked in it a few week.  Kirk makes my mom happy and that makes me happy.  You take all of your hatred for Kirk and take it out on Nicholas.  I know Kirk misses Nicholas all the time so this non-sense about Kirk not wanting his son is a complete lie.   The only thing I've ever heard Kirk say is that he doesn't want to take Nicholas until you have calmed down and the kid doesn't feel so torn apart.  I know you won't listen to me because I'm just a stupid teenager in your mind but you are not doing your son any favors by fighting with his dad all the time.

I don't know how you writing a letter and calling my dad is really helping me and my sister out or Nicholas.  Now all through Christmas, I have to listen to this arguing and fighting.  I know what you said about my sister, I have heard it all.  I really don't believe too much of what anyone has to say but I do believe Kirk's mom.  I don't care, that's done, that's in the past but please don't sit there and try to pretend how much you adore me and my sister just so that you can help my father attack my mother and my step-father in court.  I believe that's being a hypocrite.

Last night, my dad called my mom to tell her that we were all going to be homeless soon after he called Wixom police to tell them that she does drugs and drinks on the job which is not true; even despite your comments about my mother being an alcoholic.  I know he's mad, I know this will all blow over but please don't try and act like you are my friend when you have initiated all of this.  And if it makes you any better, Kirk didn't appreciate having the police come to his job.  Fortunate for him, his brother's in-laws work there and told them that you do this type of stuff all the time.

But it's the same thing, I'm older and I have a job and no real bills but if either Kirk or my mother loses their job then it just affects my sister's and Nick's Christmas.  You claimed that you didn't like your job at Beaumont being brought into all of this, then you complained about my dad's business being dragged into this but then you went and did the same thing. That's being a hypocrite.  Although, Kirk has been trying to get fired for over six months now so you might have done him a favor.

As for my dad, I don't know who said what or who did what but attacking my mom while she is married to Kirk was bound to catch up to you sooner or later.   Kirk's not Jewish, Kirk's not a bum; even you said yourself that he seemed very educated.  And my mother is not a drunk nor does she do drugs.

As for the Birmingham police, they are more than welcome to call me or trace my IP address.  Maybe Kirk wrote this one too and used my computer.  Who cares?  I think all of you have acted immature about this whole thing.  No one is going to jail, no one is getting sued.  But the next one that calls the police, writes slams and insults on the internet or makes prank phone calls at 2 and 3 o'clock in the morning will really prove to be the one that honestly doesn't care about their child or children in any way.  So prove me wrong.

Mr.Gimik and Ms. Markowicz wrote that last rebuttal

AUTHOR: KMH - (USA)

As I stated in the last report, any rebuttals that I made, I said who I was. I'm not shy.  Service Magic didn't boot Mr. Gimik because of anything that I said.  They booted him because is a psycho and I believe he has proven that.

Last night he called my wife and I over 30 times at 3 AM in the morning.   Ms. Markowicz and Mr. Gimik are two rejected ex-spouses that have nothing better to do with their lives than to harrass people.  As for the last rebuttals comments, it is based on her own conclusions and contains no truth.

Again, I identified myself to every rebuttal that I made.  I don't hide behind anyone else's name or comments.  Both of you need to get a life.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Done!! Kirk Huddleston turned in to the Police.

AUTHOR: Lisa - (USA)

This matter was brought to the attention of the Wixom Police Department in the city where Kirk Huddleston resides. Officer Stephen Ross was present and filed a CFS# 09-17866.  It was then put in the hands of Corporal Jerry Hall of the Birmingham police dept. where we reside # 09-14894

I am sure that someone would have to be a complete idiot not to know that the reports and rebuttals written on here was all written by my ex-husband Kirk Michael Huddleston with the exception of the "rebuttal" I found to be written by Mr. Gimiks son T.J. coming to his fathers defense.  T.J.  I must give you credit for the "mature" way you have handled the situation. You may have some issues with your father but you recognized that what was being said about him was completely false and unfair.

For Mr. Gimik I have only met your kids on few occasions and they seem like very nice people and I hope you find the time and attention to appreciate them the way I am sure they deserve.  Not to many sons would have come to their fathers defense like that, after stating there has obviously been some issues in his life with you however he seemed to have felt some sense of loyalty to come to your defense.

I can assure you of two things I have known him a lot longer than any of you.  Kirk is not gay and he is not foreign! He is simply being mean and hurtful and getting his kicks out of bashing people that he feels seems to rub him the wrong way.   I am not sure if what was written about you is true or not so I am giving you the benefit of the doubt but violence is not going to solve anything with anyone in anyway.  If the violence about you is even true, and like I said I don't know that it is. Nobody is more upset with Kirk right now than I am.  To be angry with the guy you may have every right but to be threatening someones life is just wrong!

As far as it being said that you don't help your ex-wife take care of your children I don't know if thats true or not but I can assure you it is something that would not fly with me, she should not have to give you an itinerary of what she does with any financial help you give her for your children, I know I wouldn't.   If they are in clean clothes, well taken care of and provided for she does not have to even answer the question.  I am a little baffled because I understood that you 2 kept the courts out of everything and it seems like it has only been to these 2 kids detriment.  They deserve to be taken care of by both of their parents bottom line. I realize that is really non of my business but like I said that would never  fly with me for a second, we are just different people obviously.

I am not this "jealous" overbearing "ex-wife" that I am made out to be on Kirks "Bitch Blogs" . I would not have filed for a divorce if I wanted to be married to the guy, I did not agree with the lifestyle he was leading and chose to take myself and my kids out of it plain and simple. ( My attitude is he's your ex-wifes problem now not mine!)  He can see our son when he wants to, it is his child but my daughter is also not his personal property to be telling lies all over the internet about her.  She has known Kirk since she was 2 years old and it is pretty upsetting when you have a 41 year old man bashing the hell out of a 16 year old girl that used to call him Dad.

I have now put this situation in the hands of the Wixom and Birmingham Police, mainly Birmingham will be handling it!  I did not care that he went on the Internet and tried to bash the hell out of me, I just wish the guy would write something that was remotely true.  If you notice under the names Lisa Markowicz, Lisa Markowicz Huddleston or Alexandra Markowicz you can see his work first hand.  Pleae take note that the "rebuttals" written with the name "Lisa" under it are not mine when it says dumb shit like "My daughter can do whatever she wants because we are women" that was the ones Kirk wrote and attatched my name to it.  He purposely put poor spelling and grammar to where you can barely make it out to even read ( how stupid!) Anything written under my daughtes name Alexandra I have purposely not written anything coming to her defense because the police told me not to, so I didn't up until now.

The one I feel sorry for is our 11 year old son, he adores his sister and this kind of behavior out of his father hurts him more than anything. These kids have had to deal with way to much for how young they are. I am sure after this is written Kirk will be right back on here writing a million more reports signing my name to it, or making up someone's name or just being an "anonomous person" putting their 2 cents in. If you notice on all 3 people, you, myself and my daughter the names are all similiar on all 3 "blogs" so in other words someone is supposed to be looking up info. on me and then they arbitrarily just happen to look up you or your place of business. Again ALL Kirk!!

My son adores both of your children and out of respect for our son alone is reason enough to not cause all of the problems that he does just for kicks.  Nothing good comes out of it except for maybe Kirk but that would be about it.  This is the one and only time I will be writing on here so anything else you see I can assure you would not be written by myself or anyone for that matter associated with me.  Like I said don't feel too bad this is all the work of ONE person!
                                                               Lisa Markowicz Huddleston.

I found this new posting today

AUTHOR: Jack B - (USA)

I thought this was one of the more amusing ones.  When you look at the 'thread' about this guy, you really only see one comment about his professional skills.  The rest basically gets into his more personal life.  And you really never know what's true and what's not true on this site.

The fact that he went through the trouble of saying that he was the Novi Police would indicate that he does care about his reputation.  And you would think that a guy that cares about his reputation would not do something dishonest to damage that reputation.

As far as the other stuff is concerned, we all know that men have two heads.  And with those two heads, the blood can't properly rush to both at the same time.  So with that being said, I think you could probably trust this guy with the keys to your house but I would make sure that you lock the women up.

Have a good day all.

Novi Police?

AUTHOR: Chris L - (USA)

With all the outstanding warrants you probably have, we are supposed to believe that you just walked into the Novi Police station.  They let all of the burgulars and murderers go and welcomed 'PAUL GIMIK' and his painting complaint.

Good One Paul

AUTHOR: Chris L - (USA)

That's a good one Paul.  Is that the best you can do? Novi Police?  Have the POLICE give me a call.  It looks like a lot of people have an issue with you.    I don't think a lame threat like that is going to work.  Be a man and approach your accusers.  Oh, that's right, you're not a man.

Novi Police

AUTHOR: Novi Police - (USA)

This thread is currently under investigation of the Novi Police department for reporting false information about a business and defamation of character any one who has posted on this report ip addresses have been logged and tracked. Anyone who posts in the future will be logged and tracked.

#10 General Comment

Everyone running a business gets an unhappy customer

AUTHOR: Kyle - (USA)

An unhappy customer is something you can't avoid if you run your own business.  You will get one unhappy customer for every 10 happy ones IF you are doing well.

I was stupid

AUTHOR: Used-Like-A-Rug - (USA)

I really don't know what more I can say.  I was looking for companionship, I met him at church.  The first time we were intimate, I thought he was a virgin. He never talked about any other woman and he didn't seem very 'experienced' but that wasn't really what I was looking for anyhow.  He told me about missionary work he was doing in some country in Central America and about his home in Tennessee.

I've been married twice, had my share of setbacks with men, so I thought I would try things out with Paul.  I am an educated woman, I have a master's degree in Bio-physics, own my own home, and am basically retired with the exception of some consulting work I do part-time.  So wasn't looking for a man to take care of me.  I only slept with him about 5-6 times.  After seeing him for about 3 months, I ran into someone who gave me a whole different story about Paul.  They literally had to try and stop themselves from laughing when I told them about the Paul I knew.  I found out he had a girlfriend he was living with, an ex-wife, TWO KIDS, and was dating another woman.

So if you can't understand why I am so angry then I'm sorry?  Thank god we used protection.  He insisted on several occasions that he was clean and that I had nothing to worry about.  The last time I saw Paul was in August, he told me that his mother had died in Tennessee and that he had to go there but would stay in touch.  I got one phone call from him, then never heard from him again.  I didn't even know he was a painter.  I didn't know he had kids.  Those are subjects that just don't slip by a dinner conversation or a three month relationship.  This guy is sitting on a bar stool somewhere laughing about me and the BS he fed me.  I was treated like a worthless prostitute.

Then I find out all of this other stuff.  I could write a book on this guy.

#12 General Comment

question

AUTHOR: James Webb - (USA)

This guy definitly seems like a douche but I have to ask the origional poster, if he's so bad why did you sleep with him to begin with?

Enough of it is true for me

AUTHOR: M.Fareed - (USA)

I do know some of these facts about Mr. Gimik to be true.  It is bizarre that I even recognized his name when I saw it.  I don't know the man personally but it is a small town we live in.  The last name is one you don't easily forget.  I was in a store one day, looking for something and was having some trouble.  I might add that I am Indian-American.  He was making these derogatory comments about me and my 'kind'. I wish not to repeat his words.  I was with my son at the time.

I remember having to explain to my son why this man was making fun of us and our culture.  People seem to think that because we speak with an accent that we hear with one too.  I just know that if he is that intolerant of other cultures then I can't imagine he is any superman with anyone including women, customers and so on.

I can not tell you how pleased I was to see his name.  I believe it reminds us to be kind to your fellow mankind as you never know when you may see them again.

I have lived in this country since my parents moved here when I was young and now I am a father myself.  If I taught my son the racial comments, jokes and general rudeness displayed by Mr. Gimik, my son would never last a day in a public school.

I hope you read this display, Mr. Gimik, and change your ways.  You have obviously disrepected a lot of people.

Paul hurts a lot of people

AUTHOR: Geoff - (USA)

Every man can paint but not everyone that can paint is a man.  Paul hurt a lot of people.

Ridiculous

AUTHOR: tjwingnut - (USA)

Hi everyone this is TJ Pauls son,

These reports on here are totally false and ridiculous. Setting the personal stuff aside my dad may be a lot of things and a lot of things have been said and a lot has happened over the last 15 years or so, but their is one thing that my dad is not and that is a scammer. He is a great painter and always gets the job done. This is totally ridiculous to make an attempt to ruin someones business all because people are upset over their personal life. I know for a fact that any statements made towards bad business practices made on this website are absolutely false, and i can guarantee you that. All the personal stuff should be left out and anyone who posted inaccurate information should be totally ashamed of themselves. This was the wrong out let for everyone to bring up their personal problems on a website that is meant for reporting bad business.

Get a 'real' job

AUTHOR: Viva Las Vegas - (USA)

I know I'm going to get in trouble for even writing anything about this guy but I just can't help myself. I have read through both Ripoff Reports as well as all the rebuttals within each report. Whoever he ticked off to start this whole thing, and everyone thereafter, has this guy pegged. I know more about this guy on a personal than I care to. The best I can say about him is that he is harmless. Other than that, the rest is all true.

I know I'm going to give away who I am but I just can't resist putting my two cents in on this report. My first experience with Paul, was when I started dating his ex-wife. I knew her for all of about three weeks and the guy starts calling me. His ex-wife was out of the state on vacation for a week. I get this call from her house. Someone calls and hangs up. It might have been 2 or 3 times but I really can't remember the details. So I call back, no answer. Then I call her cell phone, she answers. I ask her why she decided to come home early and she was calling and hanging up. She proceeds to tell me that she didn't and is still in Georgia. "Why?" she asks me. Then I go on to explain to her that I just got a call from her house. Still, she insists she's not home.

Since we had just started dating, I'm thinking that she had decided to come home early and surprise me so I go along with what I think is a little gag. Long story short, this guy has a key to her house and is going in and out while she is on vacation. Why, I don't know. And, he supposedly has a girlfriend that he is living with at the time. Apparently he was rummaging through her house, found my business card and decided to call me and hang up. Also worth mentioning, a week earlier he was begging her to take him back at a funeral while he is LIVING with another woman at the time. Clearly one of these guys that can't handle rejection.

Ever since that time, he went on a mission to tell everyone that I was a 'foreigner' which I'm not. And for the past year now, he keeps making 'Jewish' jokes about me, since he's convinced himself that I'm Jewish. But to make the whole thing even more amusing is that I'm NOT Jewish. It wouldn't matter if I was but I'm not. I'm about as caucasian as the Pligrims that landed on Plymouth Rock but he wants to think that I'm Jewish or whatever else. So the guy definitely has some racial issues as well. I don't know anything about white supremacists groups or anything of that sort but I can't say it would surprise me.

Besides all that, he likes to call my wife now about once a week and tell her that she needs to 'budget' her money. We are raising three kids with two car payments, a rent payment, utilities, credit card bills from her divorce and put a 'little' away to buy a home in the next year. Meanwhile, the guy jumps from one woman to the next, 10-15 years his senior, moves into their homes as he preys on their sympathy, works for all cash under the table jobs, drives a car with no insurance, indulges in one or two 'recreational' habits but we can't budget our money?

My wife has to be inquisitioned about our financial status every time before he will give her any money to raise his kids. She has to act like we are poor and he's doing us a favor. Otherwise, he starts with, "you're married now, your husband needs to raise the kids, it's his responsibility now."

We get a kick out his BS every time. And if it's not that, then he calls to brag about his new senior citizen girlfriend that he is going to scam for her money and move to the hills of Tennessee. The guy definitely has a problem with women so I can see why he's not married. He won't leave one, until he has another. He's very insecure in that way. He carries on like a horny 15 year old boy that has never had sex with a woman. Yet, at the same time, he goes on and on about what these older women have in their bank account or where they live.

All I can say to Paul, is thank you. I'm glad you don't like being married because I got a great woman out of it. If you would just leave us alone, then you can keep your money. You clearly need it more than we do. Stop using these innocent women, get a 'real' job and get your own place. You're a big boy now, act like one.

Paul Gimik is a joke

AUTHOR: Gimik is a joke - (USA)

My girlfriend and I googled his name and found this website. We are laughing our asses off. She can't stand the guy. She would kill me if she knew I was writing this but I just had to. Again, coming from my girlfriend, she said, "something stinks about this guy." Thank God for the internet. From the story I've got, this guy goes to church, paints himself (no pun intended) as this good Christian man, who has been treated so badly in life. We saw all of this stuff on the internet and it all started to make sense. He's sleeping with my girlfriend's mother right NOW. I don't know how many girlfriends he has currently two, three, four, who knows? My girlfriend knows he's sleeping with at least her mother and one other woman right now because she found a text message on his phone and played his voicemail. She had a tracker for cell phone but somehow it got disconnected. Apparently, the guy has no personality, looks like a gimp, and he's just a con-artist. My girlfriend wants her mother to see what he is all about but she refuses to listen. I wish there was a way that she would see this online. The guy is a big time burn-out, which is so ridiculous at his age. It also sounds like he's a pervert from what I'm reading and the fact that he is already having two dishonest affairs with women doesn't sound cool. And he's been bragging about how he's got a rich real estate agent that he's going to marry, live off of and have her write out checks to his ex-wife for child support. Ladies out there, beware of this guy, he's a con-artist. He even hires kids for minimum wage------------slave labor, sweat shop.

#18

Went to High School with Paul Gimik

AUTHOR: Jimmy - (USA)

I went to high school with Paul.  He was a fruit loop back then too.  No way this guy is any ladies man?  His kid have went to school with my kid.  I haven't seen him in years, though I did meet the ex-wife once at a school function; she works for the school district.  She seemed like a nice woman, good looking too.  I don't know how he landed her.  She wouldn't say much other than the fact that he was her ex.  I kind of got the impression she was embarrassed when I brought up that I went to school with him, so I just dropped it.

I heard the guy was psycho from a friend of mine that is a Walled Lake cop.  He said the guy used to call them all the time over dumb crap so one night they got tired of it and hauled his butt in.  Well, I'm glading he's working anyways.  The economy is tough right now.  Sounds like he needs to change his ways though, if he is going to stay in business.