Complaint Review: InTown Suites

• Submitted: Wed, July 22, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 26, 2009

• Reported By:dallas Texas
InTown Suites
9155 Hwy 6 North, Houston, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 281-858-1810
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

InTown Suites Off HWY 6 N. In Houston, TX WORST HOTEL SUITE EXPERIENCE EVER Houston Texas

*Author of original report: UPDATE

*UPDATE Employee: Our apologies. We have resolved the situation.

I checked into the INTown Suite off HWY 6 N in Houston on Monday, July 20th, 2009. This was the worst checkin experience ever. My 1st room booked the manager RENA sent me to had some ones things in it and it was the same room she sent to the guy who checked in front of me and he complained. RENA then checked me into another room and then realized she mixed the rooms up with the guy in front of me and had to do paperwork all over. She sent me to room 341 to check it out and I did and it was vacant. Went back to office and completed paperwork @ 7pm. Office closed and I headed to my office to pack my car with my belongings from my move from Dallas. I went to my room 341 and a man was sleeping in MY ROOM she checked me into. The key worked and it was the same guy checking in before me she screwed up to. It's now 9PM and I have no where to go. I was so lost not knowing where to go and cried. I went to the offers room 342 asn no one was there. Your paperwork had no emergenty number on it or your voice mail except the paperwork said to call 101 from you room for officer which I HAD NO ROOM TO CALL FROM. I finally had to walk around at night which is not safe knocking on doors to ask someone to let me in to use the phone.It's after 9:30 now and finally got someone to let me in and I called the officer.

This experience is UNEXCEPTABLE and I expect you to REFUND my money paid up front for 1 week or you comp me for a week. I will keep complaining about this hotel experience till you do something to make up for this. This is no way to run a hotel and leave people stranded with no room for hours and what if the officer was not onsite or I could not contact him. WHAT THEN!!!

Dallas
dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InTown-Suites/Houston-Texas-77095/InTown-Suites-Off-HWY-6-N-In-Houston-TX-WORST-HOTEL-SUITE-EXPERIENCE-EVER-Houston-Texas-472389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InTown Suites

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Dallas - (U.S.A.)

I received a call from the VP od Intown Suites and was credit one free week stay. After my complaint to there head office they responded quickly.

Our apologies. We have resolved the situation.

AUTHOR: Collier - (U.S.A.)

We contacted this guest as soon as we were made aware of the situation. We have resolved the matter to her satisfaction and apologized for our error.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC