Complaint Review: InYourName.biz

• Submitted: Thu, February 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 16, 2012

• Reported By: Grandma Kris — Chelsea Michigan United States of America
InYourName.biz

InYourName.biz Payment $44 cleared the bank, never received product, won't return my Emails or phone messages for explanation. Internet

I ordered a baby plate as a commemorative keepsake for my grandson's birth to be given to my son and his wife for the baby's baptism.  My son has one like it from his birth, and I wanted to surprise him with an identical one for his son.
I ordered the plate right after my grandson was born on January 17, 2012 and my bank account was charged the $44.00 on January 20, 2012.   I thought it would take about a month to receive the product.
I haven't heard a word from them.  I sent over five Emails and left three telephone messages to ask for the courtesy of a phone call to give me an order update.  No one is communicating with me which is the unsettling part.  I would not mind if they explained some delay, but there is no communication on the part of the company at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InYourNamebiz/internet/InYourNamebiz-Payment-44-cleared-the-bank-never-received-product-wont-return-my-Emai-840068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InYourName.biz