Jefferson

Inbox Sponsors
www.inboxsponsors.com Internet U.S.A.

Inbox Sponsors Never Received Promised Credit Internet

*Author of original report: Still no Satisfaction

I have an account with Inbox Sponsors (www.inboxsponsors.com). It is a 'get paid to' site. I supposedly get paid to read emails & sign up for their sponsored offers. I got paid emails from them regularly, then they stopped. I signed on to my account & found out it was 'inactive' because I did not sign up for any sponsored offers.

I decided to join Netflix (via the Inbox Sponsors site) in September, 2008. As a reward for joining via their site, Inbox sponsors was supposed to credit my account $22. I already had credit of $23.90 from reading emails. I figured this would 'reactivate' my account as well, and I'd start getting paid emails again.

I never got the $22 credit for joining Netflix. I wrote to Inbox Sponsors several times in Nov & Dec 2008, and in Jan & Feb 2009. I asked for the $22 credit and to 'reactivate' my account so I'd start getting paid emails again. Some of my emails were ignored. Some were answered and said they would correct the situation, but never did. Funny, how if I got the credit I was due, my account balance would be about $46.00...and the amount needed to 'cash-out' is $50.00. Hmm...

Jeanette
Levittown, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inbox-Sponsors/internet/Inbox-Sponsors-Never-Received-Promised-Credit-Internet-422280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inbox Sponsors

Still no Satisfaction

AUTHOR: Jeanette - (U.S.A.)

I've contacted them again since the last report...they are still ignoring me.