• Report: #982039

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: JESS1234 — Darm Other Australia
Incarnate Software Pvt.Ltd
http://www.freelancer.com.au/u/jamesinsoft.html Internet United States of America

Incarnate Software Pvt.Ltd WEBSITE SCAM,Incarnate Software Pvt.Ltd ,Freelancers INDIA, Internet

To whom this message may concern! BIG SCAM Incarnate

Software Pvt.Ltd

I strongly encourage everyone that needs a website to stay as far away from the following people: Incarnate Software Pvt.Ltd. They claim to be a Software/ Web Development, Mobile Application Development but they are just a big SCAM.

I was looking for someone to build me a webcam website and I turned to freelancers.com. I placed a project and the following people bided on my project. Then I was asked to add him to Skype which I did and we started chatting.

After I decided to give them the project, theyasked me to give them the first milestone/half the payment so that they canstart work. I was new to freelancers.com and did not understand very thing and that its not right to let the milestone go until you have seen some work. After some days he sent me what was meant to be the start of my website template but he copied and pasted another website style, from colors to the pictures and content.

When I told him I was not happy and asked for my money, he said he would give it back to me BUT in must wait till Friday which I have done. He is now not answering my Skype chat. I will also be posting this review
on the freelancers blog. This person will take your money and not do the work, he cant be trusted. The will SCAM you out of all your money and it makes me SICK.

Freelancers.com name: jamesinsoft Badges Company: Incarnate Software Pvt.Ltd

Skype ID: "shesh.incarnate

Number :+91 0731 4216242

Website :http://www.incarnate.co.in/

Link to Freelancers account page: http://www.freelancer.com.au/u/jamesinsoft.html

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incarnate-Software-PvtLtd/internet/Incarnate-Software-PvtLtd-WEBSITE-SCAMIncarnate-Software-PvtLtd-Freelancers-INDIA-I-982039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incarnate Software Pvt.Ltd