Complaint Review: Incentive Reward Center, E Market Research Group

• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 25, 2005

• Reported By:Cambridge Massachusetts
Incentive Reward Center, E Market Research Group
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentive Reward Center, E MArket Research Group Ripoff 6 weeks later, no ipod, and absolutely no response from customer support Delray Beach Florida

I took a chance on incentive reward center's offer for a free ipod after doing a little internet research and hearing that these types of offers were legitimate. I quickly completed all of the required steps and mailed off my reward certificate the week before Christmas.
Now it is fully five weeks later and there has been no progress on my claim. They appear to have not even received or processed my certificate. I sent a message to customer support using the on-line form and I called and left a message. That was a week ago and I have yet to hear back.

I am extremely frustrated and disappointed with this company. Don't waste your time like I did. Stay away from this company!

Cambridge, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2005 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentive-Reward-Center-E-Market-Research-Group/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentive-Reward-Center-E-MArket-Research-Group-Ripoff-6-weeks-later-no-ipod-and-absolu-128810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentive Reward Center, E Market Research Group