Complaint Review: Incentive Reward Center, Incentiverewardcenter, Rewards, EMarket Research Group, EMarketResearchGrou

• Submitted: Sun, February 13, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 14, 2005

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
14545 J. Military Trail #189 Delray Beach Florida 33484 Internet U.S.A.

Incentive Reward Center, Incentiverewardcenter, Rewards, EMarket Research Group, PEOPLE! ALL OF THE REBUTALS ARE BEING FILED BY THE JERKS RUNNING THE SCAM!! WAKE UP!! 14545 J. Military Trail #189 Internet

*Consumer Comment: I am not an employee or receiving payment in any way

PEOPLE! ALL OF THE REBUTALS ARE BEING FILED BY THE JERKS RUNNING THE SCAM!! WAKE UP!! If you read any of the rebutals you will find almost everyone is written by the scum criminals running the scam! Nobody is getting computers or iPods etc. They are paying people to post those messages!

You want the URL of the message boards where you can get work answering fake postings for crooked companies like EMarket Research, Consumer Incentive Promotions Consumerincentivepromotions.com, Product Research Panel, Incentive Reward Center? Do a Google search!

G.
Orange, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2005 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentive-Reward-Center-Incentiverewardcenter-Rewards-EMarket-Research-Group-EMarketResearchGrou/internet/Incentive-Reward-Center-Incentiverewardcenter-Rewards-EMarket-Research-Group-PEOPLE-A-131256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentive Reward Center, Incentiverewardcenter, Rewards, EMarket Research Group, EMarketResearchGrou

I am not an employee or receiving payment in any way

AUTHOR: Kristie - (U.S.A.)

Hi, I know you're frustrated because I was too- I was checking my last update and saw your message. I don't doubt that they probably do pay some people to come and look at these message boards to try to encourage people to think they are a safe company- but I have absolutely no affiliation with them.

I live in Renton, WA and started to try to get my ipod at the beginning of December 2004. It took two months of frustration and practically pulling teeth to get any response from them and they were slow at every step, but I did finally get my ipod. I don't recommend using this company- I saw a news segment on them saying they're safe- but I still don't believe they are a reliable company. I got my ipod but am not sure how many people actually reach that point or how often they fulfill their end of the bargain.

If you've all ready started the process of working with them- call every number you can and bug them often and hopefully you will get your promised item- if not- don't bother, the odds are way to overwhelming not in your favor.