Complaint Review: Incentive Reward Center, Product Research Panel, EMarket Research, TheUsefull

• Submitted: Tue, December 14, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 28, 2004

• Reported By:Kokomo Indiana
Incentive Reward Center, Product Research Panel, EMarket Research, TheUsefull
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentive Reward Center, Product Research Panel, EMarket Research, TheUsefull ripoff fraud no answer no reply no laptop no response lies dishonest criminal Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: I got it!

I applied for and fulfilled at least six offers as required for the Dell Inspiron 1000 Laptop. But after nearly 10 weeks, their records only list 4 as completed. I sent numerous emails (at least once per day for the last 6 weeks) explaining that I have received confirmation from the merchants about the offers, yet all my emails go unanswered. I have called them dozens of times and leave a voice message, but no calls are returned.

They changed their web address from researchpanel.com to incentiverewardcenter.com and never told me. I discovered their new alias by using this website THANK YOU.

They credit me for the following, which appeared after 2 months:

InkBlvd ( Top offers page 1 )
eBay ( Top offers page 1 )
The Good Cook ( Top offers page 2 )
GM Card ( Top offers page 2 )

They have not listed the other 2 that I applied and was confirmed for, in fact I've already begun using their services, and still they are not listed, namely:

Discover Platinum Clear Card ( Top offers page 3 )
Prestige Platinum ( Top offers page 3 )

Also this one appeared and then disappeared:

Boca Java

The deadline for fufilling all of these is Dec 17 (90 days).
I fufilled all of these by October 13!! I wrote them 4 times and no reply. I even used Certified mail.
I complained to BBB. Nothing is doing any good.

This is fraud and it is across state lines. It seems that all of the above "partners" are legally complicit in this scheme as well.

I have contacted all of the "partners" and all but one deny knowing anything about this company. BUT, most of them are still on the website

incentiverewardcenter.com.

All I want is what is due me, the laptop.

Bob
Kokomo, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2004 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentive-Reward-Center-Product-Research-Panel-EMarket-Research-TheUsefull/Delray-Beach-Florida-46902/Incentive-Reward-Center-Product-Research-Panel-EMarket-Research-TheUsefull-ripoff-fraud-122882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentive Reward Center, Product Research Panel, EMarket Research, TheUsefull

I got it!

AUTHOR: Bob - (U.S.A.)

A nice Christmas Present. After several calls from Incentive Reward Center confirming the shipment of the Dell Laptop, I received it on Dec 24. A wonderful surprise.

Those of you waiting. Call them and e-mail them. They eventually will respond. If that does not work, try BBB of West Palm Beach and this wonderful website.