Complaint Review: Incentive Reward Center

• Submitted: Fri, April 29, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, July 05, 2005

• Reported By:Land O Lakes Florida
Incentive Reward Center
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentive Reward Center Scam Rip Off No Customer Service Where Is My Ipod I Fulfulled My Requirements Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: I Got My Check

*Author of original report: A Live Person Today When I Called!!!

I started this process March 18 ( if only I had seen this website before). I completed all 6 requirements at that time. I have had no luck with this company yet.

I still have only 3 of those requirements showing as completed. It has been 6 weeks. I have proof that all 6 were done the same day.

I have called them and so far no response. I have emailed them and only received responses such as: It can take 6-8 weeks for the companies to report, and a link to check my status. I obviously already have that link, that is how I know only 3 have been reported.

They must think we are stupid. I will be filing with the appropriate judicial agencies in Florida if I do not hear anything from them by May 4.

I just emailed IRC and warned them if I do not hear from them with a fax number to prove completion or telling me that they are sending my ipod by that date I will report them.

From what I have read on this site it will probably come to reporting them. I will also contact all the companies I chose for fulfillment and inform them of this company's tactics.

Donna
Land O Lakes, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2005 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentive-Reward-Center/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentive-Reward-Center-Scam-Rip-Off-No-Customer-Service-Where-Is-My-Ipod-I-Fulfulled-My-R-140917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentive Reward Center

I Got My Check

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

I just wanted to let everyone know that about 3 weeks after I faxed proof that I completed my offers I received a check. They emailed me informing that they were out of ipods and that I would get a check for the value of the ipod. The check cleared and I have learned a valuable lesson. I will participate in these types of offers again. But if you have, be persistant.

A Live Person Today When I Called!!!

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

I called 561-997-1192 today at about 10:45am and actually spoke with a live person!!! She gave me a fax number to send the proof of my completed offers and said they would email a confirmation to me. Lets see how long I have to wait to either get an ipod or a check. After many emails and phone calls one finally paid off. My advice, do NOT give up. They deserve to pay!!