Complaint Review: Incentive Reward Center

• Submitted: Wed, March 02, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, April 07, 2005

• Reported By:Lincoln Nebraska
Incentive Reward Center
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentive Reward Center ripoff, over 8 weeks never received product Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Received a check from this company for $379 in leiu of an IPod 40GB

I applied for a free IPod from their site. I completed all the required parts quickly and received confirmation of completion and mailed in my form. After 5 weeks I found a phone number and called, got an answering machine, I am guessing it is a filter for all the irate customers. I received a call back from a lady the next day saying that I would have to be patient like all the other customers for my IPod.

So I waited 4 more weeks.
Nothing. E-mailing them is useless, dont bother with it, calling gets you a return call but no one to look into your complaint.

Everything I see either suggests an extremely poor working business, OR a business that completes enough offers to avoid nasty lawsuits hoping that the rest of the people will just give up.

I started the process just before Christmas 2004. Mailed my confirmation in on the following Thursday. It is now March 2, 2005 and I have not received my product or an order delay notice.

In case they read these reports I would prefer NOT to seek a lawsuit, but am a ery determined person.

For those of you looking into using this business for a free iPod, it is not worth the time and effort required to get your IPod, get a part time job and pay for it, it will cost you less time.

Adam
Lincoln, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2005 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentive-Reward-Center/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentive-Reward-Center-ripoff-over-8-weeks-never-received-product-Delray-Beach-Florida-133423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentive Reward Center

Received a check from this company for $379 in leiu of an IPod 40GB

AUTHOR: Adam - (U.S.A.)

April 1, 2005 I received a check from this company for $379 in leiu of an IPod 40GB. Very slow service and they do a terrible job of keeping you updated but they do follow through it looks like. You just need to have more patience than they suggest. Basic problems: They need to be more responsive, e-mail you to keep you updated. Slow service, I started just before Christmas 2004 and received April 1, 2005. Long time since they say it takes around 4 weeks. Shady? I feel like if I didnt call them 3 times I wouldnt have received anything.
Pro: Gave me a fair check for cash in leiu of IPod. Good response time from phone calls, even if it was a generic message.