Complaint Review: Incentive Reward Center

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 10, 2005

• Reported By:Panama City Florida
Incentive Reward Center
14545 Military J Trail #189 Delray Beach,, Florida U.S.A.

Incentive Reward Center ripoff, should've seen it coming Delray Beach, Florida

I followed the instructions carefully. I saw the words say "choose 2 below". Little did I know that I needed to choose "2 below" on each of the following 2 pages. THEN on to another page that I needed to choose from. When I was FINALLY finished with those pages it took me to a totally off the wall page that I needed to sogn up for to win money.

There was no way out!-I checked and rechecked just to make sure I had my correct amount chosen on each page. I finally ended up replying to the ones who had sent me immediate emails telling them I was canceling. I'm still waiting to hear back form Incentive "Jeff" himself.

I'm calling my credit card company and hopefully will be able to stop any incoming charges. I will let them know about this site and all the complaints. I will also let everyone know what happens.

Panama City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentive-Reward-Center/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentive-Reward-Center-ripoff-shouldve-seen-it-coming-Delray-Beach-Florida-126803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentive Reward Center