Complaint Review: Incentive Reward Center

• Submitted: Tue, December 28, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 28, 2004

• Reported By:Pompano Beach Florida
Incentive Reward Center
14545 J Military Trail # 189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentive Reward Center unethical and fraudulent business practices Delray Beach Florida

In order to receive a 40gig Apple iPod, Incentive Reward Center said all I have to do is accept 2 offers from Page 1, 2 offers from Page 2, and 2 offers from Page 3.

My 2 offers from page 1 are listed correctly.
My 2 offers from page 2 are listed correctly.
I ordered 2 credit cards from page 3. In order to have these offers officially "accepted" I had to use the credit cards once they were in my possession. Once I received and used the 2 credit cards, Incentive Reward Center had changed the credit cards from page 3 to page 1.

I now have 4 accepted offers from page 1 and 2 accepted offers from page 2. Because I don't have any accepted offers from page 3, I am not eligible to receive the gift.

I have sent 1 email to the company on December 17th, 2004 and have not heard any response back. I have just sent another email today, December 28th, detailing my concerns with them but doubt I hear anything back from that email as well.

Pompano Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2004 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentive-Reward-Center/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentive-Reward-Center-unethical-and-fraudulent-business-practices-Delray-Beach-Florida-124802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentive Reward Center