Alexander

• Submitted: Mon, December 13, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, February 22, 2005

• Reported By:Brighton Massachusetts
Incentive Reward Center
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentive Rewards Center - EMarket Research sounds plausible but BEWARE OF RIP-OFF Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Current Status: Fullfillment in Progress

If you are going out of your way to research this company, then take my advice - STAY AWAY!!!

Though it seems very possible that companies would provide incentives for you to sign-up for their products, don't be fooled, you will NOT receive your "gift."

I had signed up to receive a Sony DVD camcorder in exchange for signing up for 6 offers. Besides the fact that some of the companies I had to sign up for were very shady, (read ALL terms and conditions very carefully!), incentiverewardcenter ended up ripping me off.

When 5 of the offers needed were completed, I tried to sign-up for the 6th offer, my "gift" suddenly changed to a "Free $50 gift card!!!" What a rip-off!!!

I actually spent money on the s&h for the offers, and spent TONS of time getting through the process. Not to mention that I signed up for a credit card offer (thus lowering my credit score!)

Seriously, if it sounds like you're getting something for nothing.... don't be fooled.

Anna
Brighton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2004 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentive-Reward-Center/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentive-Rewards-Center-EMarket-Research-sounds-plausible-but-BEWARE-OF-RIP-OFF-Delray-122650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentive Reward Center

Current Status: Fullfillment in Progress

AUTHOR: Anna - (U.S.A.)

The above problem was fixed soon after the report, and I finished the offers. (Vonage was #6 and they reported within hours). I got the voucher and sent it in. 10 days later, I called to ask why it doesn't show up as received. Left a message with some guy.

Got a call back from Tina. She said that the status was now updated. It was "Shipping Request Routing in Progress." That was about 2 weeks ago. A couple of days ago, it changed to "Fullfillment in Progress."

So... we'll see. If I get the camcorder, I will update this site.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC