Complaint Review: Incentive Reward Center

• Submitted: Mon, February 14, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 12, 2005

• Reported By:St. Petersburg Florida
Incentive Reward Center
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentive Reward Center ripoff SCAM really lousy service NEVER ANSWERED ANY COMMUNICATION phone e-mail snail mail Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Incentive Reward Center, FL -Apple IPOD PHOTO 40GB Received yesterday!

I completed 6 offers required to get an IPOD-however, 3 still showed not reported as of 2/13/05. On 2/14/05, my e-mail address is no longer accessible. They have never responded to any of my communications-mail/e-mail or phone.

copy of e-mail sent to them 2/1/05 (and mailed a paper copy to them)-I had sent at least two previous e-mails-but I had not thought it necessary to copy them to a draft page for record keeping until later.

dear gift redemption,
today I completed all the offers necessary to get the ipod.

tier 1
Complete Home

tier 2
Bargain Home/Auto/Electronics

tier 3

I believe I started this 1/24-I understand that one gift per household is limited-so understandably I will not be redeeming any other gift selection. I understand it may take weeks for my selections to show completed but I wanted to alert you to the ones I actually completed.

I had sent a previous e-mail with a question which no one ever answered. If you could acknowledge this email-it would be appreciated. I will check back until March 24th which would be at the 60 day mark. It is my understanding that I must complete the request for redemption before April 23rd which is the 90th day in order to recieve my ipod.

If I am incorrect on any of this information please contact me with the correct info and anything else I might have forgotten in order to redeem my gift. Thank You-Debborah D.

The next e-mail was sent on 2/7/05

I am not sure if I understand the requirements for the 3 offers I believe I completed but do not show reported. I signed up with bargain network and stayed 7 days after paying a dollar and I signed up for free bidding and driving4dollars for the trial membership after paying a dollar.

Were there additional requirements that I did not do that has kept it from showing complete? because I have receipts for purchase? I want to make sure that I do everything required and also want you to be fair and tell me if I am missing something.

I have written several e-mails to your company and have yet to receive one answer....is this a hoax? Maybe I should have the local news show contact you to find out what the catch is?

Very concerned that I have not received one response to any of my previous e-mails. I do not think my system is blocking your response because I seem to be getting every other e-mail whether it is spam or not. It would be very comforting to know there is somebody on the other end. Thank You Debborah D. 727-***-**** Even snail mail would be preferable than no answer.

After repeated e-mails and no answer about fulfilment it seems that now my account is non-existant. I really do not appreciate this run around and will report it to whoever is necessary because if it is not a scam it certainly is a poorly run business!

On 2/14/05 after finding the Rip-off report-I called the phone numbers in some of the other complaints-but found nothing but voicemail. I left messages at the following numbers...954-337-9221,866-301-7260, 561-306-1915.

I also contacted the Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce and received this reply....

Dear Debborah,

You are second person this week to inquire about this company--I have looked them up in both the phone book and cross reference directory--they are not listed in both books---RED FLAG

I would call the Better Business Bureau at 561-842-1918 and if they are not register with them then call the non-emergency number at the police dept at 561-243-7800

Ms. Dallas Henninger
Front Office Coordinator
Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce
64-A SE 5th Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33483
561-279-1380x10 fax 561-278-0555
Please visit our web page at delraybeach.com

I have not been able to contact the Better Business Bureau yet...and it seems I need to do some research before I do according to the rip-off website.

Bottom line is I wish whoever had really received something from them could be put in touch with me because it seems that the Incentive Reward Center is as elusive as Santa Claus.

St. Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2005 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentive-Reward-Center/Delray-Beach-Florida-33701/Incentive-Reward-Center-ripoff-SCAM-really-lousy-service-NEVER-ANSWERED-ANY-COMMUNICATION-131342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentive Reward Center

Incentive Reward Center, FL -Apple IPOD PHOTO 40GB Received yesterday!

AUTHOR: Debborah - (U.S.A.)

Apple IPOD PHOTO 40GB Received yesterday! After many unanswered phone calls and e-mails. On March 16th, Summer called from IRC to ask me to fax proof of completed items. I faxed proof to 561-997-1192. Yesterday on 4/11 my brand new IPOD PHOTO showed up at the door.