Complaint Review: Incentive Reward Center

• Submitted: Wed, December 15, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2004

• Reported By:Lincoln California
Incentive Reward Center
14545 J Military Trail 189 Delrey Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentive Reward Center ripoff, no reply, no phone number to contact live person, no response for free gift Delrey Beach Florida

After completeing their survey I was sent to a page titled "Last Step". This page states "Complete any 2 offers below to get your FREE Apple iPod 40 GB". I then proceeded to complete 2 of the offers and nothing else happened.

I figured out how to get to their gift inquiry page and that is where I read that I would have to complete 2 offers from 3 different pages equalling 6 total.

I believe this is fraudulant and deceptive. I emailed them with my concern twice now in 2 weeks and have not received a reply back. There is no phone number for me to get a hold of them and at this point I believe that there will be no ipod. Help!!!!

Andrea
Lincoln, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2004 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentive-Reward-Center/Delrey-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentive-Reward-Center-ripoff-no-reply-no-phone-number-to-contact-live-person-no-respo-123074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentive Reward Center