Complaint Review: Incentive Rewards Center

• Submitted: Mon, February 07, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 07, 2005

• Reported By:Metropolis Illinois
Incentive Rewards Center
14545 J Military Train #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentive Rewards Center Non Responsive, no reply from emails or US Mail. Reported Company to FTC ripoff Delray Beach Florida

We received an email from EMarketing Reseach/Incentive Reward Center on or about November 24th regarding a free Dell Laptop.

After reading all the terms and agreements, my husband & I decided we would complete the offers from each of the 3 pages.

We have done so, completing all the requirements by 12/15/04.

We gave the sponsoring companies ample time to notify Incentive Rewards Center of our purchases. Each time I would check the gift redemption status, it stated we still had to 2 offers from page 3. That just was not so. I sent a letter to Incentive Rewards in Florida with all copies of the purchases we made and the receipts.

I received no reply. I have now written to the company 8 times and have not received a reply or response of any kind.

On January 24, 2005 I contacted the Federal Trade Commission to file a complaint. The response I received from the FTC was with this information they would have enough to begin an investigation, however, they must see a pattern and continued complaints from same company, and then they will identify questionable business practices and contact the company informing them they are in violation of the law.

My last email to Incentive Rewards Center was 2/2/05. I have not received a response. I now will contact the sponsoring companies I made purchases from, and inform them that Incentive Reward Company and EMarketing Research Company is a rip off and they are misrepresenting consumers.

Metropolis, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2005 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentive-Rewards-Center/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentive-Rewards-Center-Non-Responsive-no-reply-from-emails-or-US-Mail-Reported-Company-130431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentive Rewards Center