Complaint Review: IncentiveRewardCenter, EMarket Research Group

• Submitted: Thu, February 10, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 15, 2005

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
IncentiveRewardCenter, EMarket Research Group
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

IncentiveRewardCenter, EMarket Research Group ripoff, ignores customer inquiries, does not send product Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Success! I received a follow-up call telling me that I had qualified and the gift would be sent soon.

*Author of original report: Still no response I may need this to attach a lien or garnishment.

*Author of original report: Redemption Voucher PDF

*Consumer Comment: Redemption Voucher

*Author of original report: Still no resolution

I, like others, have tried in vain to get this company to send out the product they are obligated to.

I completed all offers and qualified for a Nintendo DS. Their website notified me that I had qualified (I have a PDF of this screen) and also generated a redemption voucher for me to mail in (of which I also have a PDF of). I mailed the form to them in mid-December.

I contacted them in the beginning of January when their site still showed that the voucher had yet to be received. They never responded to my inquiry.

I contacted them again near the end of January, as their site still showed that the voucher had not been received. They never responded to that inquiry either.

I contacted them yet again today, as their site still shows my voucher unreceived after nearly two months' time.

If I do not hear from this company, I will be forced to seek legal redress to compel them to fulfill their contractural obligation to me.

Caveat emptor - do not trust this company.

Shawn
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2005 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IncentiveRewardCenter-EMarket-Research-Group/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/IncentiveRewardCenter-EMarket-Research-Group-ripoff-ignores-customer-inquiries-does-not-130905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IncentiveRewardCenter, EMarket Research Group

AUTHOR: Shawn - (U.S.A.)

After leaving a message on the toll-free number provided I received a follow-up call telling me that I had qualified and the gift would be sent soon.

Yesterday I received a UPS tracking number, and the shipment is scheduled for delivery on Thursday, 3/17.

Looks like you just have to keep on them, but the goods are eventually sent.

AUTHOR: Shawn - (U.S.A.)

I still have not received my Nintendo DS, nor have I even heard from the company involved. I have filed a complaint with the attorney general in Florida and will be filing a case in small claims court if the company does not resolve this issue immediately. It has been almost 3 months since I sent in the completed voucher.

If anyone has current address information for the company and principals please let me know, as I may need this to attach a lien or garnishment.

Redemption Voucher PDF

AUTHOR: Shawn - (U.S.A.)

It appears to be coded for each person, as it has

V ID:
PIN U ID:
PIN K ID:
CV A ID:
UG ID:
GC ID:

fields, which I presume are unique for each person. My PDF is mostly proof that I did indeed receive it should my e-mail address "mysteriously" disapper.

Redemption Voucher

AUTHOR: Jake - (U.S.A.)

Shawn, is it possible to get the pdf of the redemption voucher?

Still no resolution

AUTHOR: Shawn - (U.S.A.)

The company still hasn't ackowledged that I have sent in the voucher, or even responded to multiple e-mails sent to them.

I have filed a complaint with the Florida Attorney General and will be mailing a complaint to the North Carolina Attorney General soon.