Complaint Review: IncentiveRewardCenter

• Submitted: Mon, January 31, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, June 04, 2005

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
IncentiveRewardCenter
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

IncentiveRewardCenter ripoff Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Finally received sent me a check

*Author of original report: Very big ripoff ebay account the direct tv as well as the aol account and bmg music

*Consumer Suggestion: File complaints and let them know

*Author of original report: Still no response I contacted everyone on the list to file complaints

*Author of original report: No response from IncentiveRewardCenter.com

I completed all of the required items and I sent in my vouchers as they requested but every time I check the status it says I qualified but they have not received my vouchers. They were sent in twice but never came back to me if there was anything wrong.

I have also filled out the contact us link several toimes and then I just typed in their address and found this ripoff site. I found the phone number and I called it several times in a 3 week period but they never called me back. I feel they are really a ripoff and there is very few people that know about this site.

Deborah
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2005 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IncentiveRewardCenter/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/IncentiveRewardCenter-ripoff-Delray-Beach-Florida-129570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IncentiveRewardCenter

Finally received sent me a check

AUTHOR: Deborah - (U.S.A.)

They finally sent me a check for the price of a nintendo ds and it has cleared the bank and I now have my nintindo ds. That is something I had given up on ever getting since they would never contact me.

AUTHOR: Deborah - (U.S.A.)

Now I have received an email from them telling me they made a mistake and I only finished one of the requirements. Funny thing I still have the ebay account the direct tv as well as the aol account and bmg music the only ones cancelled was the boca java after I purchased 4 times and the blockbuster online. I have contacted the ag in FL and in Carolina. This has really been unfair and they want to send me fifty dollars to make up for their mistake witch was not a mistake because I did complete all the offers as required and then a few more.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

File complaints and let them know

AUTHOR: Shawn - (U.S.A.)

I filed complaints with the Attorney General and let them know in voicemail that I had done such. I also informed them that I would be filing a case in small claims court if it were not resolved ASAP.

I received a call the next day and have a tracking number for a UPS package en route.

Let them know that you will not give it up and they may come through.

Cincinnati, OH

Still no response I contacted everyone on the list to file complaints

AUTHOR: Deborah - (U.S.A.)

I contacted everyone on the list to file complaints have received a few responses back but nothing on my nintendo ds everything is still the same. I have called the number from the other complaints and left my name and number along with my email address. This has been such a let down that I have stopped doing any other offers from anyone. I have also sent emails to my contacts giving them the ripoff report and telling them to wacht out if it sounds too good to be true it really is.

No response from IncentiveRewardCenter.com

AUTHOR: Deborah - (U.S.A.)

I have been calling again after I wrote them through the contact us to no avail. They don't respond to me any way I tried to contact them. I am going to give them till the begining of the week starting feb 7 and then I am going to call all the companies I went through to be qualified to get my nintendo ds. I am going to call directtv and go back to my cable and tell them why as well as aol and bmg music and ebay. I am sure they would not be happy if everyone cancelled everything they had opened because of bad business with these people.

thoroughly