Complaint Review: IncentiverRewardCenter E-Market Research Group

• Submitted: Wed, March 09, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 09, 2005

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
IncentiverRewardCenter E-Market Research Group
14545 Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentiver RewardCenter E-Market Research Group ripoff Delray Beach Florida

I, like many people on this site, fell for incentive Rewards promise of a free Ipod if I follwed their six steps. It has been almost two months since I completed the entire six steps to get my free Ipod, but still no Ipod. I did all six steps, many that cost money, on the same day. The day following my completion I checked my status with the web site, and three of the six had shown I completed the offers. Day two it updated to show that I completed five of the required offers.

Things so far seem good.....ahh but that is as good as they get. Did all the offers charge my credit card? Oh yes. I did get all the merchandise in the that I was required to purchase, so the seconday sites seem to do their part, but its just getting incentive rewards to update my status and send my my "free ipod". I have sent many, many emails to the site with no response. I have called the customer service number and left many messages.... and you guessed it no response. I feel I am at my wits end and after reading the many reports on this site, my only course of action is to file a complaint with the Florida Atty's office.

Keith
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2005 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IncentiverRewardCenter-E-Market-Research-Group/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentiver-RewardCenter-E-Market-Research-Group-ripoff-Delray-Beach-Florida-134320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IncentiverRewardCenter E-Market Research Group