Complaint Review: Incentiverewardcenter, EMarket Research Group

• Submitted: Thu, February 10, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 15, 2005

• Reported By:Hemet California
Incentiverewardcenter, EMarket Research Group
14545 J Military Trail #189, Delray Beach, Florida 33484 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentiverewardcenter, EMarket Research Group, PLUS MANY MORE AKA'S ripoff, ignore customers inquiries, cheaters, free Sony Mavica digital camera NOT!!! Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Got Calls?????

*Author of original report: mysteriously, my status had changed from not reported to the big giant congratulations!!!

Well Here it goes....Like so many before me I found an ad in a pop up window (I hate those pop ups), that stated I would get a FREE Sony Mavica digital camera if I just clicked here.

Ok, they had my attention. So I decided to give it a try. Big mistake. I completed all of the 6 offers that were necessary within a few hours and after a few weeks I checked the web site and only 5 offers showed that they were completed. Okay I give it some more time and still no change.

What to do.....I try using their internet contact us form and still nothing. I started this process in the beginning of November 2004. I know that I have completed all of the required offers, I have proof. I tried in vain about 4 more tiems to contact them with their "Contact Us" form. I was very polite and understanding. NOTHING!!!!

After I came across this site I felt like everything would be great, everyone seems to be getting the gifts that were promised, albeit with some time and effort. I found the phone number and i have called but still nothing. I think I will follow suit and contact the Florida Attorney General. Mean time I will keep calling to get my camera. I want to thank whomever came up with the idea for this website. It is the best. Now I can find out what other people are going through when it comes to rip-off artists like these people. I will be more cautious before filling out another of these scams. I will update regularly on my progress.

Stuart
Hemet, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2005 04:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentiverewardcenter-EMarket-Research-Group/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentiverewardcenter-EMarket-Research-Group-PLUS-MANY-MORE-AKAS-ripoff-ignore-custome-130847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentiverewardcenter, EMarket Research Group

Got Calls?????

AUTHOR: Stuart - (U.S.A.)

Well the people at Niu Tech called today....i wasn't home and they didn't bother to leave a message. I will keep calling them until this gets resolved.

AUTHOR: Stuart - (U.S.A.)

Well I called incentiverewardcenter a second time yesterday. The first time I called, I gave my name email address and telephone number, I received no response. The second call I made was two days later or so. I still have not received a call back.

Today, mysteriously, when I visited the Incentiverewardcenter.com web site my status had changed from not reported to the big giant congratulations!!! Yeah! But wait a minute, what did I read......

"Incentiverewardcenter reserves the right to: a) substitute any gift item with another of similar functionality (including a working model that has been used/refurbished) b) substitute any gift item with another of similar value c) send a member the cash equivalent of the gift item (such as via a check)."

Okay so which am I getting.....The new Sony Mavica, the used Sony Mavica that gave someone else a headache, or the refurbished model that will take a huge crap once I start using it????? Well maybe I will get the item with similar functionality, or even a check.....so many choices! I hope that they make the right choice. The new Mavica, preferably.

They say it should be on its way within 4 weeks. Of course that is after they process my voucher. I will be sending the voucher completed EXACTLY as stated on the web site so as not to confuse them. I will also send it with some sort of delivery confirmation. I will update again when something else happens.